bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

made u look remix feat kim is out now, what do we think?

imo i think its really cute! like the whole thing itself, meghan and kim seem like theyre just friends who support each other a bunch and they just wanted to make a song with each other and i think its really fun

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

46 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

Who the fucks hand is that holding Meghans hair?!?! Kim looks like she just woke up after a messy bottomless brunch 

WHAT IN THE WORLD 😭😭 it looks like meghan is wearing a glove and holding her own hair but the composition is so off, this is such a bad cover 🪦

50 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

Who the fucks hand is that holding Meghans hair?!?! Kim looks like she just woke up after a messy bottomless brunch 

kim looks like she's under the influence of something :hillary:

hope she's ok... and meghan being too lazy to hold her own hair... shocking

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

I can’t believe that’s actually real……. whoever edited that monstrosity needs to be fired

It’s lowkey giving this:

Jessie-J-Bang-Bang-featuring-Ariana-Gran

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

7 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

I actually love this I’m sorry ksjfkdkf like Kim is serving BRR photoshoot and Megan is just having fun.. the edited hand is so camp as well. 

It’s giving this IMG_3881.jpg

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Do people still even care about that Meghan song? It had its tiktok moment months ago, and I doubt having Kim on the remix will give it any type of boost... Absolutely hate the trajectory her career has been on for the last year. I can respect selling out if the music's still good but the music has been godawful. At least she stopped working with Dr Luke, but she needs to find herself some better producers quick cause brrr's production was an act of terrorism. She did have one of the best pop producers out there on a track for IJWAR and that song was still boring as shit so maybe she's the problem idk. Not feeling her. Very sad. And embarrassing. Kinda dreading the Unholy grammys performance too. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would def believe she's going through some Illuminati humiliation ritual right now in exchange for stardom and mainstream success. And I don't think it's working cause all she's known for right now is being the Unholy girl.

qfrWuBl.png

so i just realized that kim performed hit it from the back at the iheartradio show and it had a whole choreography, theres no way its not ending up on whatever post-problematique is right?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

10 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

whew, they really made that cover to make us look and it's not for the good :wtf2: 

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I hate this song so much lol

the song is so bad, i mean good for Meghan for scoring a hit with it but it's just so annoying and it shows it was made to be trendy. and it worked :deadbanana: 

40 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

so i just realized that kim performed hit it from the back at the iheartradio show and it had a whole choreography, theres no way its not ending up on whatever post-problematique is right?

I think it's more than scrapped by now. well, Revelations was planned to be a single after IJWAR :deadbanana: and then SCRAPPED in favour of Brrr :rip: I think they just should've let her continue the Problématique era after Coconuts with HIFTB and Revelations and see how it went. Probably it would've been better than whatever her career is turning from Slut Poop and afterwards.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/23/2023 at 1:09 PM, princessdollie said:

the stink under that dress i know it smells like cheese & B.O. !! kim was probably fighting for her life to keep her consciousness no wonder her performance was so lackluster 

i’ve been thinking about this post this whole week and i’m still laughing at it 

14 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

?id=174122589&size=640

i love the electra heart by marina font 😍