bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

this is kinda bittersweet because on one hand i’m happy that a trans woman won because it’ll pave the way for a lot of artists and she gave a very touching speech but on the other hand the song is actually awful and it doesn’t necessarily make kim’s consistent denial of you know who any harder to ignore

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, gyal said:

really happy for her, hopefully she can get an album out now

what else can they wait for, if not a grammy? lol

An actual sale.

No tea no shade, congrats on the Grammy, but this won’t be sky rocketing her career.

Good exposure for Queer acts though, same for Sam.

If you were to tell me 4 years ago that Kim would be a grammy winner I would've never believed you bsdjfh. Even though the song that she won it with ain't that great, I am happy for her tbh. Now I just hope this will give her some more creative freedom with the label and she can start releasing quality bops again.

qfrWuBl.png

16 hours ago, paris texas said:

this is kinda bittersweet because on one hand i’m happy that a trans woman won because it’ll pave the way for a lot of artists and she gave a very touching speech but on the other hand the song is actually awful and it doesn’t necessarily make kim’s consistent denial of you know who any harder to ignore

Exactly :agree:

Happy for Kim winning the grammy. Song still sucks BUT hey! win win for her and Sam, happy for both :flutter: 

Now if her label decides it's STILL not time for an album imma riot :willcut:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Late to the thread but I am so beyond happy for Kim's win last weekend. I've been following her since IDWIAA and have met her several times, even smoked her up in my car the summer of 2018 - I simply have never met a nicer, more deserving person of all their success. Watching her win and then give a great performance right after nearly brought me to tears. YAY KIMMMM!!!!!!

8V7Yvel.png