bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

not sure how to feel about banks being on there (if this is real of course)

btw to clarify i love banks but i'm a little nervous to see her on kim's album especially when the offerings from kim lately have been...

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

18 hours ago, KIM PETRAS said:

apparent album title, release date, and tracklist leaked on discord. 

Reveal hidden contents

where's deeper? where's je t'adore that she "leaked" on her insta story? 

If jesus was a rockstar? girl just leave it as it is and don't put it on the album.. :awkney2:

19 hours ago, KIM PETRAS said:

apparent album title, release date, and tracklist leaked on discord. 

Hide contents

Looks all over the place… Brrr as the first track and IJWAR as a closer?? Also Revelations is kind of random , if the production is not up dated I don’t know how It will fit honestly…

The conspiracy theorist in me crafting a narrative where the powers that be don’t want a trans artist going so mainstream so they force her to scrap all her good material in favor of shite so she doesn’t actually blow up with the GP the way it feels like she has been positioned to. Fits all too well with what is going on regarding the pushbacks of drag and lots of queer progress that we are seeing these days. 

of course there isn’t an ounce of fact to this, but it sadly wouldn't surprise me if it were true 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

The conspiracy theorist in me crafting a narrative where the powers that be don’t want a trans artist going so mainstream so they force her to scrap all her good material in favor of shite so she doesn’t actually blow up with the GP the way it feels like she has been positioned to. Fits all too well with what is going on regarding the pushbacks of drag and lots of queer progress that we are seeing these days. 

of course there isn’t an ounce of fact to this, but it sadly wouldn't surprise me if it were true 

They told her Problematique didn't have enough "good songs" and scrapped Candy but gave this absolute garbage the green light :toofloppy:

Republic sucks

1 hour ago, domandapiano said:

This is a strech… When the label sings an artist their money depends on her success, pretty sure they dont give a fck about her being trans. Bringing up this “conspiracy theories” about How the industry is sabotaging queer people when they really dont is damaging and honestly getting old… she just won a Grammy with another publicly queer artist like Sam Smith (wich has had a lot of push from their label recently) 

Furthermore, I think the label thinks her being the first trans artists to probably go that mainstream as a popstar is adding pressure to her material being perfect, so much they are actually messing things up. Poor Ayesha could have had that title but she had to retire :crai: a true legend

I think they just don’t know how to promote her and are waiting for a hit, not the first pop star to suffer from incompetent management (Halsey, Melanie, Neon, Porcelain and many others come to mind). Lately she is just not as good and thats all 

58 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

There’s no big conspiracy behind this she just makes bad music now that she genuinely thinks is good :toofunny:. Unholy was awful and became the biggest song of her career that won her a grammy. They also linked her up with Max Martin who’s the biggest producer in pop music lmao.

qfrWuBl.png

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

This is a strech… When the label sings an artist their money depends on her success, pretty sure they dont give a fck about her being trans. Bringing up this “conspiracy theories” about How the industry is sabotaging queer people when they really dont is damaging and honestly getting old… she just won a Grammy with another publicly queer artist like Sam Smith (wich has had a lot of push from their label recently) 

Furthermore, I think the label think her being the first trans artists to probably go that mainstream as a popstar is adding pressure to her material being perfect, so much they are actually messing things up. Poor Ayesha could have had that title but she had to retire :crai: a true legend

I think they just don’t know how to promote her and are waiting for a hit, not the first pop star to suffer from incompetent management (Halsey, Melanie, Neon, Porcelain and many others come to mind) 

you make good points! Which is why I made sure to mention nothing I was saying was a fact, just a thought that popped into my head after seeing so much progress made by queer humans being challenged so openly and defiantly.