bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

is hit it from the back (terrible dookie shitty nasty ugly hideous song) on the album?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

23 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

3 songs from problematic survived. Hoping it’s not FSN & Coconuts and maybe they’ll be on deluxe :flutter:

i highkey don't want some of the Problématique songs to be randomly added to the album. drop Problématique the album without title track instead girl :gurl: 

no but for real why does she keep repeating album album album in the post as if it's some sort of manifesting rather than an announcement :hillary: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

i highkey don't want some of the Problématique songs to be randomly added to the album. drop Problématique the album without title track instead girl :gurl: 

no but for real why does she keep repeating album album album in the post as if it's some sort of manifesting rather than an announcement :hillary: 

you just said everything i thought

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

People like her sex themed songs but I think she mostly shines when heartbroken… Icy, Broken, All I Do is Cry, Heart to Break, Your Turn To Cry, … are absolute BOPs! Maybe I am connecting on a personal level but I prefer those to her “bad Bitch” stuff, it’s getting boring already 

I’m praying HIFTB, Revelations and Je T’adore will make the standard track list with Coconuts & FSN being included as deluxe tracks. Wishful thinking on Je T’adore tho bc I’m pretty sure All She Wants will be on the album instead. I’m hoping Official Girl, Crave it & Push Push Push make it to the final tracklist from Candy as well! Also can IJWAR be put on the deluxe so she can make space for an actually decent track? Thx! 

lilkimxchapelle.png