bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

i wonder how much (if at all) yelle influenced problematique, it shares so much with complètement fou! the french pop thing, very "cotton candy pop" sound (don't ask me to explain what that means pls), both albums being produced by dr. luke… i think i might be onto something :oprah3:

56 минут назад, Анонимус сказал:

Так что она все еще пытается продвигать эту штуку Бррр… ладно… иди, сестренька. :stareney3:

What the fuck else is she supposed to do?
You guys are so st, I'm shocked.

20 minutes ago, relinskiij said:

What the fuck else is she supposed to do?
You guys are so st, I'm shocked.

Its not that much her but her management team… but her single choices are very strange and really not cohesive… 

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

Brr is like no joke such a banger sorry

I’m not saying it’s bad, but has little to do with the other singles she has put out or even anything in Problematique, from which she will include some songs in the album…

To me sounds more like a early career song and it’s an odd choice to push by the label 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Its not that much her but her management team… but her single choices are very strange and really not cohesive… 

I’m not saying it’s bad, but has little to do with the other singles she has put out or even anything in Problematique, from which she will include some songs in the album…

To me sounds more like a early career song and it’s an odd choice to push by the label 

They're pushing Brrr because it's her newest single. It's obvious.

However it would be better if they pushed the songs that were saved from Problématique instead. Literally anything from those sessions ended Brrr, maybe except for Feed the Beast.

I'm guessing it's Revelations, Hit It From the Back and All She Wants. all three scream single treatment. pls Kimberly.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

My dream would be to have Revelations, Deeper and Hit It From the Back :true: 

and Your Turn to Cry, Born Again, Confession, Je T'adore, Something About You :oprah: 

22 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

The thing is I don’t see an album where Brrr (Cold) and Je’ Tadore or Revelation are even in the same tracklist… maybe they have reworked or changed the production… guess we’ll have to wait till the album is announced

well sweet spot was on clarity despite sounding completely different from the rest of the album :dua: it's ok to explore different genres on a record, not everything has to sound the same

3 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Переработав и выпустив  Je' Tadore вместо Born Again или Your Turn To Cry или буквально любой другой песни с выброшенного альбома.........может быть, она заслуживает того, чтобы ее забанили........ .....

Well yes, she leaked the official remix of Je Tadore on purpose to add this song to the album afterwards, bravo, you're so smart!!!

1 hour ago, relinskiij said:

Well yes, she leaked the official remix of Je Tadore on purpose to add this song to the album afterwards, bravo, you're so smart!!!

I mean Lady Gaga did the same with Aura back in like early 2013 and the song was included in ARTPOP - although I don't think it's the same case at all lol

BunheadHQ (Kim’s official fanpage) confirmed she would be preforming one of the tracks from problematique that will be on the new record. Unfortunately Kim was quite sick last night and couldn’t preform her entire set but luckily someone snagged the setlist and Hit it From The Back was on there!! It’s confirmed to have made the record then!! 

lilkimxchapelle.png

1 hour ago, Dua Lipa said:

BunheadHQ (Kim’s official fanpage) confirmed she would be preforming one of the tracks from problematique. Unfortunately Kim was quite sick last night and couldn’t preform her entire set but luckily someone snagged the setlist and Hit it From The Back was on there!! It’s confirmed to have made the record then!! 

HIFTB and Je Tadore apparently for now

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

HIFTB and Je Tadore apparently for now

Omg where was the Je T’adore confirmation?? I’m praying it’s the original demo and not the ugly coachella mix. Idk how some of y’all like it

lilkimxchapelle.png

17 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Omg where was the Je T’adore confirmation?? I’m praying it’s the original demo and not the ugly coachella mix. Idk how some of y’all like it

Whaaaat???? The demo version is just a mediocre 808 beat :bebe: