bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

41 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Omg where was the Je T’adore confirmation?? I’m praying it’s the original demo and not the ugly coachella mix. Idk how some of y’all like it

no, only hiftb and revelations were on the setlist

https://twitter.com/Celebirteas/status/1632334848835694593/

Although that tracklist was said to fake, some of the info was supposedly true. Someone reliable said “Bait” is the real name of the Banks collab, and another person said “Your Time To Cry” is indeed the 3rd Problématique song to make the cut. So apparently, it’s Revelations, HIFTB, and YTTC on the new album.

Take it with a grain of salt tho!

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Whaaaat???? The demo version is just a mediocre 808 beat :bebe:

coachella mix sounds like an 80’s remix. I can’t stand the fact that they just sped up the og vocals and made a new instrumental. Idk it sounds soooo fan made to me. The og demo is superior imo :lolliney:

lilkimxchapelle.png

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

Although that tracklist was said to fake, some of the info was supposedly true. Someone reliable said “Bait” is the real name of the Banks collab, and another person said “Your Time To Cry” is indeed the 3rd Problématique song to make the cut. So apparently, it’s Revelations, HIFTB, and YTTC on the new album.

Take it with a grain of salt tho!

well we won if that’s the case cause they’re the best songs 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

Omg where was the Je T’adore confirmation?? I’m praying it’s the original demo and not the ugly coachella mix. Idk how some of y’all like it

She didnt perform it live recently but she shared a rehearsal clip and a new snippet last month on instagram so… it’s probably on the album imo

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

She didnt perform it live recently but she shared a rehearsal clip and a new snippet last month on instagram so… it’s probably on the album imo

the rehearsal snippet and the new snippet are from coachella last year. She preformed that version 

lilkimxchapelle.png

On 3/2/2023 at 6:25 AM, kuntsugi said:

i wonder how much (if at all) yelle influenced problematique, it shares so much with complètement fou! the french pop thing, very "cotton candy pop" sound (don't ask me to explain what that means pls), both albums being produced by dr. luke… i think i might be onto something :oprah3:

....Puke was behind this album what??????????????

Sacre bleu! Say it ain't so :(

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

21 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

....Puke was behind this album what??????????????

Sacre bleu! Say it ain't so :(

he was, unfortunately. they did work together before the allegations came out so it's a little better i guess? but yeah he's heavily involved with this album, was even the executive producer i think 

HIFTB & YTTC being the best Problematique songs out of the bunch and on the new album FOR A REASON :xgiggle:

Je'Tadore demo is ok but would rather have LYLY or SAY on the album :blanche:

All She Wants is a moment for but somewhat mediocre lyric wise :paris:

Revelations is an ugly ass song don't see the appeal by Kim :wtf:

R5sPD4M.jpg

can more songs from candy leak so i can make my own kim petras comp

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

Guys, she's been saying that her label is not releasing Je T'adore many times and that she's sad about it. That's why she leaked the remix too. It's sadly not happening.

Anyways, can we get Somber please :flop:

The remix grew on me a lot. Initially I was like meh but now I genuinely like it.

UGHH WE NEED SOMBER, how come she even performed it. Can it at least leak? I'd go insane if it ends up being in the album, though it doesn't fit at all lol I just want to add it to Clarity :cryney2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

38 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

The remix grew on me a lot. Initially I was like meh but now I genuinely like it.

UGHH WE NEED SOMBER, how come she even performed it. Can it at least leak? I'd go insane if it ends up being in the album, though it doesn't fit at all lol I just want to add it to Clarity :cryney2:

Do we have the remix of Je T'adore in studio quality or just videos?

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Do we have the remix of Je T'adore in studio quality or just videos?

It leaked - I'll link it as it's been scrapped and I don't think it'll be released but here it is: https://krakenfiles.com/view/ovHYOpZ42h/file.html

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: