bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I know some of yall have Problematique in lossless so after the new album release you could just leak that. Thank you

:willcut:

here's to hoping, I would truly love that :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I honestly wouldn’t be mad if she discarded the whole Problematique era and released brand new material for the new album! 

Je Tadore, YTTC and Born Again are good but we already have them… I prefer something I haven’t already heard and maybe she could experiment more or change the theme 

Mi fear is a bunch of songs that have nothing to do with each other thrown together for the sake of “making an album”… :bebe:

if that’s the case I would have preferred if she just released Problematique as it is to stream even if it has leaked (I would definitely stream that). And if not, another completely different album with another sound :agree:

Alone, Claws, Thousand Pieces and Try It Again were all on the “”fake”” tracklist sooooo it was real after all? :bebe:

Or maybe the actual tracklist hasn’t been decided but the final “batch” of songs is known by insiders?

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Alone, Claws, Thousand Pieces and Try It Again were all on the “”fake”” tracklist sooooo it was real after all? :bebe:

Or maybe the actual tracklist hasn’t been decided but the final “batch” of songs is known by insiders?

So in the livestream Kim said she had just finished up the tracklist. I’m assuming the leak (which I’m guessing was real) was the proposal but all tentative and that it’s probably changed. She mentioned she was shooting the album cover next week which is soooo exciting!! Also she said that’s she’s never done a project with this many songs and that it’s ‘A LOT’ of songs. The leaked tracklist had 13 songs and clarity had 12 (TOTL having 18 but idk if that counts), I really doubt she’d mention this if there was only 1 more song than clarity. I’m betting the final tracklist is longer than the proposal which is exciting!!! 

lilkimxchapelle.png