bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Im lowkey disappointed that Nicki is in there can’t wait for the solo edits :nails:

Agree in the sense that I was hoping we would get a solo track and then a remix when its charting, but then again maybe they want the Nicki name to get it to stick on the charts/radio. As long as it gets an album out at this point I cant really complain.

37 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Agree in the sense that I was hoping we would get a solo track and then a remix when its charting, but then again maybe they want the Nicki name to get it to stick on the charts/radio. As long as it gets an album out at this point I cant really complain.

this is what Im hoping for

On 3/20/2023 at 12:47 AM, champainproblms said:

i'm trying to make a cover for problematique and this photo looked perfect but then i edited it and now if just looks very tacky to me... what do you guys think maybe it has salvation?

Hho2AcG.jpg

Hide contents

this is the complete image, i used dall-e to expand it and delete the magazine text

Hho2IPn.jpg

This is gorgeous 

On 3/19/2023 at 9:47 PM, champainproblms said:

i'm trying to make a cover for problematique and this photo looked perfect but then i edited it and now if just looks very tacky to me... what do you guys think maybe it has salvation?

Hho2AcG.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

this is the complete image, i used dall-e to expand it and delete the magazine text

Hho2IPn.jpg

her body doesnt look nice in the pic :biblio:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

I'm so excited for this collapse and I would have loved for the song to be solo, then released as a remix with Nicki but NOOO! Kim is one money hungry stupid bitch! I get it though, get your bag sis :mariah:

i'm a firm believer alone was a solo song but she seen the rumors about nicki and then just got to get her for the song that's why it's taking too damn long :eartha:

13 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

I'm so excited for this collapse and I would have loved for the song to be solo, then released as a remix with Nicki but NOOO! Kim is one money hungry stupid bitch! I get it though, get your bag sis :mariah:

Isn't that why she's worked with and defended...you know who

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

Just now, sweetener said:

i mean it's clear Wendy Goldstein and Luke pulled some strings to make this happen :hooker:

it's also clear she's a rape apologist :twirls: 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?