bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Sorry y’all. This is a FLOP! :um::whoopi:

let’s get back to use original melodies and leave samples for when they really are needed (for example Icy)… thanks :tanisha:

(I’m actually sad cause she teased a song a month ago that sounded actually good, but the label decides to push this Im Good 2.0) 

She teases good songs and then shove them in the vault, LIKE WHY DID YOU SCRAP KEEP IT?????

Im so sick of these pop girlies basically copying 90s-00s euro dance hits and saying they are coming to save POP music… how about doing something original? 

Ava Max - Every song by her

Charli XCX - Beg For You or Used To Know Me

Kim - Alone

Bebe Rexha - I’m Good

can they just, stop? 

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Im so sick of these pop girlies basically copying 90s-00s euro dance hits and saying they are coming to save POP music… how about doing something original? 

Kim - Alone

Bebe Rexha - I’m Good

can they just, stop? 

UTKM is the only one I will defend. The rest I agree with 100%.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

9 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

UTKM is the only one I will defend. The rest I agree with 100%.

i would die for utkm, the lead single we needed but not the one we deserved

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Kim - Alone

Bebe Rexha - I’m Good

can they just, stop? 

I truly do not understand how people like ava max. Everything about her is so unauthentic :bebe:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

5 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Kim - Alone

Bebe Rexha - I’m Good

can they just, stop? 

I'm good and used to know me are such good bops though! they're so fun and danceable, the samples make them easy to like since they're familiar, they click instantly 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

3 hours ago, Lust said:

I'm good and used to know me are such good bops though! they're so fun and danceable, the samples make them easy to like since they're familiar, they click instantly 

they are not “samples” but exact copies of the originals!! The theme of the song and the instrumental are the same (they are good of course but because the sampled songs are already hits with remastered production). Might as well call them covers.

a sample well done switches up the original like Hung Up, Midnight Sky, Love Again, Icy, Pity Party and much more 

this is getting out of hand 

Also, Better Off Alone has already been sampled hundreds of times (literally all of them beating really successful) and I’m getting sick of it :eyeroll2:

Say Yeah (Wiz Khalifa)

Play Hard (David Guerra)

El Incomprendido (Farruko)

Alone (Kim Petras) 

just live the original alone please :icant:

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

they are not “samples” but exact copies of the originals!! The theme of the song and the instrumental are the same (they are good of course but because the sampled songs are already hits with remastered production). Might as well call them covers.

a sample well done switches up the original like Hung Up, Midnight Sky, Love Again, Icy, Pity Party and much more 

this is getting out of hand 

Surely not talking about UTKM that literally inverts the theme of the original and reworks the sample in a fresh way

i'm a casual listener, i loved TOTL, some songs from the #1 era, some songs from Clarity and some unreleased songs too

but this (Alone) feels so uninspired, old, already heared before, not fresh at all, and i'm lowkey tired of the 90s interpolations/samples

since Unholy it's like she wanna flop

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm a casual listener, i loved TOTL, some songs from the #1 era, some songs from Clarity and some unreleased songs too

but this (Alone) feels so uninspired, old, already heared before, not fresh at all, and i'm lowkey tired of the 90s interpolations/samples

since Unholy it's like she wanna flop

it’s just artists trying so hard to get a hit and it’s tired… compromising quality for streams

super freaky girl, i’m good and now, alone to name a few 

I cannot stop screaming how the internet was basically going “that sample is bulletproof and there’s no way they can fumble the song” and then they get L*ke’s “my first trap beat” drum loop running. You can’t make this up I swear.

I have no ideia of how this will work for her. For sure Nicki’s name will do a fucking ton of heavy lifting and allow this to debut on Hot100, probably even a great peak… but it doesn’t strike me as something that will last.

her worst mistake was signing THAT contract instead of keeping her brand as it was.