bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

The song could've been so good if it didn't go from this great pop chorus to these mediocre verses with a cheap beat. That euro version soundcloud remix that's been going around is So much better than the actual song. The song had sooo much potential and that's the main thing that annoys me about it. Brrr and IJWAR had absolutely no potential, but this one could've really been something (and still could be if they drop a good remix).

qfrWuBl.png

On 4/21/2023 at 12:39 AM, TrashMagiq said:

The song could've been so good if it didn't go from this great pop chorus to these mediocre verses with a cheap beat. That euro version soundcloud remix that's been going around is So much better than the actual song. The song had sooo much potential and that's the main thing that annoys me about it. Brrr and IJWAR had absolutely no potential, but this one could've really been something (and still could be if they drop a good remix).

nicki's verse is iconic and kim's opening is too. it's a catchy song. the euro version isn't even that good. it's like speeding up sweet spot and saying she shouldn't have released sweet spot but a sped up version. im sure to crackhead twinks like u chipmunk voice and high pitch sounds normal but not to the gp

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by fishtails

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

3 minutes ago, none said:

nicki's verse is iconic and kim's opening is too. it's a catchy song. the euro version isn't even that good. it's like speeding up sweet spot and saying she shouldn't have released sweet spot but a sped up version. im sure to crackhead twinks like u chipmunk voice and high pitch sounds normal but not to the gp

they meant the beat, not the voices lol.

On 4/21/2023 at 12:48 AM, none said:

You really got worms for brains lmao it's very embarrassing and kinda awkward! 

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

You really got worms for brains lmao it's very embarrassing and kinda awkward! 

worms for brains and im under your skin. u just can't accept that ur staring a #1 straight in the face

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

17 minutes ago, none said:

uh oh maybe she'll accidentally get a number 1

yeah just like coconuts, future starts now and many many other singles went #1 and platinum certified smash hits :bye: time to log off aaron

4 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

yeah just like coconuts, future starts now and many many other singles went #1 and platinum certified smash hits :bye: time to log off aaron

those didn't have a nicki minaj feat, better off alone sample, and kim coming off of a grammy and a #1 single. message me again when alone is at #1 otherwise byeee

i-hate-you-i-know.gif