bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

3 hours ago, none said:

those didn't have a nicki minaj feat, better off alone sample, and kim coming off of a grammy and a #1 single. message me again when alone is at #1 otherwise byeee

those words will hunt u sweetie :bebe:

I could try and debunk everything here but imma let time do that

u tried, love your enthusiasm though :oopna2:

i’ve been tryna give it to you all night :true:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

Me, having not heard the song: "Is it that bad? The snip sounded good. Surely the children are out of touch..."

Me, having heard the song: "Well uh.....................This is a series of musical sounds with lyrics being sung, arranged in a fashion that is certainly a song."

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

im honestly sad about this…

she had so much potential. why didn’t she cut loose of luke? why is she making these type of low quality songs after having such a flawless discography? it’s so confusing. she had the right people around her (like charli) to really push through 

kims career if all she wants was released as the lead for her album instead of if jesus was a flopstar

taylor-swift-eras-tour-las-vegas-2023-bi

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

alone isnt like horrible but like girl we wanted that europop collapse and not whatever i can riditriditriditriditridit alllll night is

Just now, rancidgirl said:

alone isnt like horrible but like girl we wanted that europop collapse and not whatever i can riditriditriditriditridit alllll night is

nvm its horrible we wanted a europop song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

• The album is done (we’ve heard that before)
  • nicki, and BANKS are the only collaborations   (that we know of rn)
  • max martin, cirkut and Ian Kirkpatrick are producers on this album
Edited by ashnikkos daisy pepper

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

It was alright, wish the end had a cheesy edm buildup instead of trailing off...with some Kim adlibs and Nicki making random sounds as hype in the back :sky:

Barbs will carry this to spite everyone else that is charting, as per usual

It's clear the budget was spent on the "IVEBEENTRYNAGIVEITTOYAALLNIGHTWHATSITGONNATAKETOGETYAALLALONE" part

While the official version absolutely sucks, there are many amazing fan mixes already and I am sure that in a week there will be even more on youtube and also streaming platforms. I refuse to give her streams after she messed up this bad but there will be a good version of the song to enjoy very soon.

23 minutes ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

https://soundcloud.com/wearebadfriends/alone a much more satisfying version of alone :party:

Okay but this is the superior unpitched version, they posted it a couple hours ago :kris: WAIT I'M BOPPING SO MUCH TO THIS VERSION WHOA

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

26 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

she's obviously trying to go as mainstream as possible, yes her music has always been generic poo but it used to be fun and bops, but this is straight up giving H&M music

Hmm, her OG "I don't want it at all" had many comments (way back when) about hearing it at stores like Zara- she has always had basic bops that could play in a mall imo. This song just doesn't have the fun payoff that it deserves :agree:

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

This is EXACTLY what I wanted from Alone, it's typical, but much more energetic! TY for sharing :beyonce:

Yw! yeah I don't mind if it's generic, but the energy is what makes it fun and so different from the released version. I just hope they release something like this soon as a remix or whatever lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: