bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Kim is a very pretty girl, she would've rocked a better outfit. Not feeling this look…
qg5j1Bu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I like the dress. I don't like the shoes. The black detailing around the lacing is giving IMVU logo-font. I don't know what I would have swapped them out with, but just not that/those.

The hair and makeup are a straight up hate crime. It doesn't highlight her features in any positive way.

Whomever styled this + the MUA need to take a COVID test because the TASTE is missing. They wasted the dress and let her down.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

I love Kim Petras 
But…

Can we talk real about Kim… 

Her promo & pictures for alone paid homage to the OG Alone song and the shoot was great. It looked like she was going to release some high class work. Then the music video comes out… it’s the same basic white set that coconuts was on. There’s nothing that is alone similar to the promo for this release and also it doesn’t match the past 2 singles IJWAR and Brrr in terms of style. 

NICKI ISNT EVEN ON SET… like he verse last 10 seconds and it was hyped. But she is legit a green screen insert into this video. What was the point. We got so much with OG Kim / TOTL / Clarity 

I fully believe she just needs a new creative & stylist around her, Bring back Mazurbate, they use to style Kim so so nice.  Her voice is amazing. Her work ethic is amazing. She’s got this far. You can achieve quality on a budget, this is just so longed out at this point. 

Also might have been on brand. But for the drop of the video she went on live stream on YouTube and she was alone. Like. Girl party, your music video dropped.   I hope this album revival that has been on pause gives us the Kim we fell in love with. 

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

Ok yeah she’s definitely getting dropped unfortunately. Probably the best thing for all parties involved. 

oh this is bad..... this is so.... so..... bad..... the comments on this post...... :trisha:

the mcdonalds budget alone music video..... we really are at a stand still :xcry:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

13 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

oh this is bad..... this is so.... so..... bad..... the comments on this post...... :trisha:

the mcdonalds budget alone music video..... we really are at a stand still :xcry:

McDonalds budget? Be for real lmaooo

j14CYJi.png