bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

‘uhoh’ has been confirmed on the record. Looks like that leaked tracklist was legit (with a bunch of changes obviously). Not sure if it still features Jozzy. Kim said ‘it’s the song she wants ppl to resonate with the most’ 

also does that mean June 30th release is legit? Possibly pushed back if Alone is now considered the first single tho

what’s on the leaked tracklist?

I totally agree with Hit It From the Back and Revelations being on the album, but Sex Talk? She's cute but girl, Je T'adore, Your Time to Cry, Born Again and Deeper were right there :lange: 

at least I know there are 3 non-skips in the album (4 if counting Claws which made it too) :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Fuck a free sky Ferreira.

when are we gonna free Kimmy? :true:

44 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

baby that's a cage she put herself in and swallowed the key

Me holding both of these opinions at the same time is the true cognitive dissonance conversation modern psychology is failing to capture.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Her older music is really excellent… like wow :gclap:

Turn Off the Light production :defeated: how did she go from this to Slut Pop 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

32 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The way Problematique would’ve actually happened if Slut Pop never did is so irritating

hmm I dont think so. SP only happened bc 2 singles off Problematique flopped hard the album was pretty much dead when SP came to “save the day”

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

hmm I dont think so. SP only happened bc 2 singles off Problematique flopped hard the album was pretty much dead when SP came to “save the day”

No, she said herself SP was a side project & the album was coming afterwards lead by HIFTB... Coconuts was picking up steam & they made the terrible decision to kill the momentum with the terrible “video” & then drop SP. Hit it From the Back was originally supposed to drop March 25th as shown on the Slut Pop packaging, album cover was already shot by Steven Klein.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

19 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

No, she said herself SP was a side project & the album was coming afterwards lead by HIFTB... Coconuts was picking up steam & they made the terrible decision to kill the momentum with the terrible “video” & then drop SP. Hit it From the Back was originally supposed to drop March 25th as shown on the Slut Pop packaging, album cover was already shot by Steven Klein.

ooops I missed that :toofloppy:

yeaaah HIFTB was teased on SP packaging this was traumatizing since it never happened 

48 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Sex Talk is so… nothing 

Just listened to Revelations which y’all hyped to the high heavens :rip: basic ass song 

Problematique is a masterpiece compared to shit pop but it’s horrible compared to her older work tbh 

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

Sex Talk is so… nothing 

Just listened to Revelations which y’all hyped to the high heavens :rip: basic ass song 

Horrible song honestly. All She Wants, Born Again & Hit It are the only 3 that deserve to take up space on the album smh

2 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

I hope the songs that she previewed before make the tracklist

Excited to listen to "Lesson" 

And I still have a little little little bit of hope to "Keep It"

Castle in the Sky sounds so good!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif