bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Just here to remind y’all to NOT stream Alone so the label finally understand we need quality over generic electro pop samples, thanks. :fabcat:

Not here for the Ava Maxification of all this artist :awkney:

you would thought they learned their lesson after flop starts now, crapnuts, if kim is a flopster and farrrrt, yet here we are. this label WON'T learn. it will only get more and more generic and worse with every single that flops until she either gets a hit or get to such a critical point with flopping that they drop her (mind you this could take 5-ish years of false starts and career destruction until they decide to drop her)

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

you would thought they learned their lesson after flop starts now, crapnuts, if kim is a flopster and farrrrt, yet here we are. this label WON'T learn. it will only get more and more generic and worse with every single that flops until she either gets a hit or get to such a critical point with flopping that they drop her (mind you this could take 5-ish years of false starts and career destruction until they decide to drop her)

im dying :lmao:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

didn't future starts now already exist before she was signed

y'all put too much faith in her ability to make decent music

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

17 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

Yup, iirc basically the whole Problématique album was made before she was signed

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

TURN OFF THE LIGHT, VOL. 3 : THE END OF AN ERA

it ended when she was on crack and turned the project into an album instead of releasing TURN OFF THE LIGHT, VOL. 2

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, FkaIl said:

y'all put too much faith in her ability to make decent music

to be fair it's the best of the bunch :xgiggle: but it pales in comparison to anything previously released really (yes, even reminds me)

14 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

Even reminds me

I’m sorry but this is where it started going downhill. She very well could’ve dropped that on SoundCloud along with 105 but she wanted a hit… this is where it all began I think :true:

15 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m sorry but this is where it started going downhill. She very well could’ve dropped that on SoundCloud along with 105 but she wanted a hit… this is where it all began I think :true:

i don't mind it that much really i see it as a random droplet with little to no importance in the big picture… clarity has some songs that are worse if i'm being honest :xgiggle:

Unfortunately I think she will continue with this trend of songs that sample 90s moderate hits, with trap beats, basic lyrics and no more than 2 minutes. I swear in 2 years bridges in songs will become a myth… 

Charli, Tove Lo, Ava Max and many others have already fallen into the same label expectations 

57 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Snippets wow how did they know that we didn’t want to hear these songs :toofloppy:

On 5/9/2023 at 4:52 PM, kuntsugi said:

No meme - I wonder if it's intentional??? Lowkey sabotage? Idk.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

11 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Why do all of these sound like T Swift/Meghan Trainor demo rejects?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

23 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

No meme - I wonder if it's intentional??? Lowkey sabotage? Idk.

artistic sabotage for sure :true: but it's just the standard procedure for major record labels, there's many many other cases of people that went through the same kim is atm, like tinashe, charli, even halsey complained about something similar! unfortunately, major labels prioritize profit so they tend to push the most crappy generic songs since they're more commercial and therefore more likely to succeed on the charts. ofc this formula was proved to be faulty many times before but, like i said, they won't learn. it's a sad reality