bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

7 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Am I the only one who hated most of Clarity? :bebe: Icy, Sweet Spot, Do Me and Personal Hell are some of her best but the rest...

Along with those, All I Do Is Cry, Blow It All and Another One are great as well, but I usually skip the rest :bebe: particularly Meet the Parents, that one is terrible

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the new music video is awkward and uncomfortable as fuck, her music went to complete shit in 2021 after future starts now, she looks tired, her tiktok is embarrassing, her sense of humor is unbearable, her personality only gets worse with time, her lyrics have absolutely no depth or charisma whatsoever, her label has no clue what to do with her, her outfits are always questionable, and she constantly works with the most disgusting people in the industry in a pathetic attempt to boost her fame when in reality the bunhead era will always be her most likable and i doubt she’ll ever be able to top it because she completely sold out for notoriety

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

Problematique and Candy were actually good idk what y'all are on but everything after that went to shit :air:

Her label seems to be forcing her to make basic pop music with zero meaning and repeating the word RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT cause ig its what makes a song good in labels eyes:awkney:

29 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Problematique and Candy were actually good idk what y'all are on but everything after that went to shit :air:

Her label seems to be forcing her to make basic pop music with zero meaning and repeating the word RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT RIDE IT cause ig its what makes a song good in labels eyes:awkney:

yup yup Problématique was a perfectly crafted pop record, RIP to her :cryney2: 

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

yup yup Problématique was a perfectly crafted pop record, RIP to her :cryney2: 

Didnt kim say in a podcast that after her album Feed The Flop drops she wants to leave her label and possibly release Problematique?

1 minute ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Didnt kim say in a podcast that after her album Feed The Flop drops she wants to leave her label and possibly release Problematique?

hope that it happens, but i wonder if they would let her release Revelations, Hit It From the Back and Sex Talk in their original form - as they were reworked for the new album? anyways Deeper, Born Again, Confession, Je T'adore, Your Time to Cry deserve an official release, even as an EP omg

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

hope that it happens, but i wonder if they would let her release Revelations, Hit It From the Back and Sex Talk in their original form - as they were reworked for the new album? anyways Deeper, Born Again, Confession, Je T'adore, Your Time to Cry deserve an official release, even as an EP omg

I think the instrumentals got reworked so Dr. flop won't get credited also the song feed the beast from problematique is on the album so ig 4 problematique songs made it

55 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I'm hoping she releases an album with the best songs from Problematique and Candy :xcry:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

If these were the singles Problematique would've 100% been released cause these are hits right here

Lead single: All She Wants

Sophomore single: Hit It From The Back

3rd Single: Born Again

4th Single: Revelations

42 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

meet the parents is comically bad, do me is a fucking masterpiece of sound

also...did clarity really need nine singles? thats too many...

I mean that was the whole thing that she released them as she finished them and then released them all as an album