bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

ya know what i dont think we talk about enough? the coconuts/hiftb ema performance. she performed those songs in HUNGARY where the government basically banned public expressions of sex and heavily restricts lgbtq rights. she, a trans woman, performed an ode to her titties immediately followed by a song about getting fucked from behind in HUNGARY!!!! she could have gone to jail, like so fucking easily but she performed anyway

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

11 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

ya know what i dont think we talk about enough? the coconuts/hiftb ema performance. she performed those songs in HUNGARY where the government basically banned public expressions of sex and heavily restricts lgbtq rights. she, a trans woman, performed an ode to her titties immediately followed by a song about getting fucked from behind in HUNGARY!!!! she could have gone to jail, like so fucking easily but she performed anyway

omgggg thats truuu

the performance was fierce af too 

44 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

The way I just watched the performance this morning & read this exact same comment under the video is wild as fuck:sky:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The way I just watched the performance this morning & read this exact same comment under the video is wild as fuck:sky:

they say great minds think alike

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

14 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i agree up till “Blow it All” I love that bitch and my husband complains that i sing the chorus all the time throughout the day

i still love all three but her dance pop is too superior

13 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

she was HUNGARY so she ATE

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

If Feed The Beast is the album title / track I will truly have won. The biggest Beast truther. :oprah4:

Where is there a snippet of Feed the Beast? I don't think I've ever heard it before.

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

4 minutes ago, none said:

Where is there a snippet of Feed the Beast? I don't think I've ever heard it before.

The whole song is out there , there’s a really good edit and also a version with a fake saweetie feature or some shit. At the risk of sharing upcoming material I won’t post, but if you look hard enough in the normal places you will find it! :kiss3:

The whole song is out there , there’s a really good edit and also a version with a fake saweetie feature or some shit. At the risk of sharing upcoming material I won’t post, but if you look hard enough in the normal places you will find it! :kiss3:

ok thank you that helped. is castle in the sky going to be on the album? i think that sounds like cascada

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

1 minute ago, none said:

ok thank you that helped. is castle in the sky going to be on the album? i think that sounds like cascada

Everything from that batch of songs she teased on insta along with Castles In The Sky is said to be for upcoming release in some way. The German track, 1000 Pieces is apparently being released by the DJ who produced it, but Claws, Bait, and Castles are- according to Kim very recently—— on the record.

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Everything from that batch of songs she teased on insta along with Castles In The Sky is said to be for upcoming release in some way. The German track, 1000 Pieces is apparently being released by the DJ who produced it, but Claws, Bait, and Castles are- according to Kim very recently—— on the record.

Anyone have those snippets again?

1 hour ago, sweetener said:
  Hide contents

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FFv8zluGX0AwaBah%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dmedium&hash=e27d5e04e56110dbab197cf90b634832

problematique album shoot seems to be slowly leaking

the final step to fully becoming her XCX (WORLD) ! :deadbanana:

YES ALBUM COVER SOON, the photoshoot was iconic no matter what people say about it being basic

Yes but it isn't hyperpop nor is it dark in my opinion its really just her dropping horror movie references, adding cliche horror sounds, and putting a halloween stamp on it