bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

just realizing that since Problematique is dropping later this year she might push Turn Off The Light VOL 3 to next halloween as they would be to close together:xcry:

PRAY THAT IT DOES NOT HAPPEN 

problematique is definitely not getting released lol every artist says that about their leaked material but none (or at least very few) of them actually do it :noparty: especially since she's reusing some of the scrapped songs from the album for feed the beast

9 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

Idk, I see Alone, Castle in the Sky, Revelations, Claw, HIFTB & Try it again as pretty cohesive. There will be songs that stand out like a sore thumb (similar to certain stuff on clarity imo) but I think it will be a solid record. At the end of the day this woman is no longer the same person who did Era 1/TOTL/Clairty. I promise if y’all keep your expectations extremely low you will enjoy aspects of the record 

I’m gonna try to answer this, as I’ve been trying to keep up w the album process. I think we can categorize this album process into two parts; before and after alone tiktok hype.

Before 

At one point it was titled Thousand Pieces with album pitch w 13 tracks according to the leaked tracklist (which I believe was 100% right). The album included 2 problematique tracks (Revelations & Your Time to Cry) and Alone was a solo track at this point. (Feed the Beast was never considered from problematique I believe, if it was I guess that would be 3 tracks). Notably, It did not include hit it from the back. 

After the initial pitch was approved Kim continued to work on the it. The idea shifted and she said the album would be a 3 word title and teased the sword emoji (which I think is funny that everyone thinks the aesthetic is changing when she’s teased it a few times). We also know 3 problematique songs made the tracklist per Kim’s tweet and BunheadHQ said problematique songs from her set at Australian Pride (can’t remember the concert name) would be included on the album (HIFTB was now added to FTB tracklist). 

On March 10th (Friday), she teased upcoming tracks & that the album shoot was next week. On March 13th (Monday) we got a clip of her from the school shoot. This could very well have been the original album shoot!! It lines up w the timeline.

After 

With the hype from alone it seems like her label started funding more stuff, the Nicki feature was added which is probably why the single art and aesthetics dont fit. It seems like w this new money it was rushed. Kim revealed during alone press that Luke Gilford would be doing the album shoot so clearly the visuals were changed from the school stuff. Now not only were HIFTB & Revelations on it, Sex Talk was confirmed and ur time to cry may have been removed (as per that original tracklist that leaked before). We don’t know but there may be 4 problematique tracks now

So even though we’re like a month away this album keeps changing and that’s why the school shoot session scrapped. Thank you for coming to my long ass Ted talk 

I think you’re right on some of this, but the fairytale themed/medieval album theme was rumoured last year. I think the photoshoot that took place at the school was always intended to be for Alone.

On 5/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, sweetener said:
  Reveal hidden contents

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FFv8zluGX0AwaBah%3Fformat%3Djpg%26name%3Dmedium&hash=e27d5e04e56110dbab197cf90b634832

problematique album shoot seems to be slowly leaking

the final step to fully becoming her XCX (WORLD) ! :deadbanana:

On 5/13/2023 at 6:41 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

we need the og cover asap

On 5/13/2023 at 7:38 PM, AzzyCxndy said:

YES ALBUM COVER SOON, the photoshoot was iconic no matter what people say about it being basic

I’m sorry to disappoint but these images are clearly AI generated. They’re trolling.

Besides from the fact that some AI image generators have an issue blurring out hands, there is a post on dbree that states that they are AI generated.

1 hour ago, problematique said:

I’m sorry to disappoint but these images are clearly AI generated. They’re trolling.

Besides from the fact that some AI image generators have an issue blurring out hands, there is a post on dbree that states that they are AI generated.

Do you not know how to read? The post on Dbree says that they have been AI unwatermarked and not that they're AI generated. 

2 hours ago, problematique said:

those pics are definitely real, they were taken down on twitter for copyright

This is definitely a mixtape despiste outlets saying its her debut, there is no cohesion, most of these songs are so different from each other that its so confusing that they are in the same album, there is 18+ tracks on standard which is unusual for a supposed debut. like you can't tell me this is a debut album, its a mixtape 100%

13 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Coconuts and brrr have been confirmed to still be on Feed The Beast

5 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

This is definitely a mixtape despiste outlets saying its her debut, there is no cohesion, most of these songs are so different from each other that its so confusing that they are in the same album, there is 18+ tracks on standard which is unusual for a supposed debut. like you can't tell me this is a debut album, its a mixtape 100%

:wtfney: 

Where is allll this info coming from?

Coconuts and brrr?

18+ tracks on standard?

Do not scare me like this pls :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

16 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

its obv a troll. look how hard they try to be funny :hoe:

idk how giving info is funny but your always trying to find a way to be negative so good for you:hooker:

5 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

18 tracks? whatttt

kim said it would be around 18 tracks, she never said there would be a deluxe so i'm guessing she is just dumping a bunch of songs on this record all at once

21 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

:wtfney: 

Where is allll this info coming from?

Coconuts and brrr?

18+ tracks on standard?

Do not scare me like this pls :bebe: 

Stay scared cause it's happening and the tracklist reveal and album cover will be revealed this week

All confirmed tracks for the album:

Castle In The Sky

Uhoh

Sex Talk

Hit It From The Back

Try Again

Claws

Revelations

A Thousand Pieces

Bait (ft. BANKS)

Alone (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Feed The Beast

brrr

Coconuts

King Of Hearts 

Minute

(Possible Tracks)

Angel Dust*

Dashboard^

44 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

All confirmed tracks for the album:

Castle In The Sky

Uhoh

Sex Talk

Hit It From The Back

Try Again

Claws

Revelations

A Thousand Pieces

Bait (ft. BANKS)

Alone (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Feed The Beast

brrr

Coconuts

King Of Hearts 

Minute

(Possible Tracks)

Angel Dust*

Dashboard^

I highkey hope Coconuts is removed because it doesn't fit at all lol

I knew about all of the titles above Feed the Beast, plus Angel Dust and Dashboard. Perched to see what the final tracklist is.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

kim’s my mama regardless  :true:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?