bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

9 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just saw that she teased on tiktok an Alone Euro remix?? This was marketing all along :runs:

OMGGGGG SUPERIOR VERSION INCOMING? I fear I might HAVE to stan Alone  :true: only Euro remix tho

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

12 hours ago, Kurt said:

I actually saw this posted on another forum, idk if it’s real lossless tho

https://m.sendspace.com/file/8eb7de

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I checked the Spek and it could be legit! But it could also be a good remaster - someone remastered the Problématique songs last year and I thought they were lossless :deadbanana: 

I think I've seen this one before, and I've got a strong inclination that it's an upscale/remaster. Idk. Someone prove me wrong. Sounds a little muddled, still some artifacts in the highs to my ears (although it could just be the production) - the cymbals or hi-hats or whatever especially still sound like tin nails on a tin chalkboard rotating in a tin can. Nothing I couldn't EQ tweak on my own I suppose?

Such is the fate we must suffer for dabbling in the enjoyment of unofficial material.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Not only do any of the songs remotely sound like, or fit into the context of the visuals they are pulling together. It has no direction, it's quite obvious they care so little about this release.

Which once again this is most likely due to kim just trying to throw everything together fast so then she can pack her bags and drop out of the label.

I'm guessing All She Wants was on the album at first cause on April 21st in an interview kim said there was 2 more collabs which was BANKS and Paris Hilton but recently All She Wants was removed from the album so now there are only 2 collabs (Nicki and BANKS)  confirmed by insiders. Dumbest choice ever :nails:

7 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I'm guessing All She Wants was on the album at first cause on April 21st in an interview kim said there was 2 more collabs which was BANKS and Paris Hilton but recently All She Wants was removed from the album so now there are only 2 collabs (Nicki and BANKS)  confirmed by insiders. Dumbest choice ever :nails:

all she wants wasn't on the album at that point, there were other collabs that have been scrapped

2 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

feed the beast leaked with an empty verse (which is why people made the saweetie/meg edits) so i keep coming back to that tracklist that said the song featured Jozzy

fuck republic :dorothy2:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

22 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

feed the beast leaked with an empty verse (which is why people made the saweetie/meg edits) so i keep coming back to that tracklist that said the song featured Jozzy

That makes me think that the song Feed The Beast was supposed to have a 3rd verse by kim or was supposed to be a collab, also Feed The Beast song has been shortened to 2:15 for this album so there is definitely no feature on it