bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

22 minutes ago, Bubblez said:

I mean...she did sign with them willingly :awk:

she only signed with them because she wanted a certain person to do the photoshoots for Problematique cause she had a big visual vision for the album 

this obv was the biggest mistake ever:oprah2:

10 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

she only signed with them because she wanted a certain person to do the photoshoots for Problematique cause she had a big visual vision for the album 

Wait....is that true?! She signed with that label ONLY so she could get access to Steven Klein :sky: (FTN Shoot/MV)....I cannot fathom this

14 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

shortened to 2:15 

I don't need the rest of the context to be mad. This fucking trend of "omg shorten the fuck outta shit for replays cause streaming unfgdfkjghkdsajhgakjsdsdf *jizzes in corporate bean counters who only get off on numbers*" is just pissing me off. Finish the damn song. Hit a 3 minute mark.

I don't fucking wanna see the future keep moving back to fucking HitClips. 

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Not the botched "transracial influencer" from Dr. Phil now being an anti-transgender republican (??) and coming at Kim on Twitter :um:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Feed The Beast // Fanmade tracklist with all the song we know of before the tracklist reveal tomorrow

1. Uhoh

2. Alone (ft. Nicki Minaj)

3. Sex Talk

4. Coconuts

5. Hit It From The Back

6. Feed The Beast

7. Bait (ft. BANKS)

8. Minute

9. Claws

10. King Of Hearts

11. brrr

12. Try Again

13. Revelations

14. A Thousand Pieces

15. Castle In The Sky

21 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

she did all that just to get steven klein to do that questionable photoshoot? damn… she could just hit his dms

14 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Not the botched "transracial influencer" from Dr. Phil now being an anti-transgender republican (??) and coming at Kim on Twitter :um:

I saw his tweets after the whole Dylan Mulvaney x Bud Light partnership "scandal". He kept misgendering that woman, saying she was making fun of "real" women and using a transgender lifestyle as a means of getting famous, posting gross memes and tweets about her appearance, etc. My report button was getting fisted that day

Edit: He released an entire book about "woke" culture and "protecting" children from trans people :toofloppy:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I think the tracklist/album cover reveal will be tonight as kim is performing and kim said she will announce the album during an epic performance (pretty much the only thing she is announcing is the tracklist and cover since she already announced the album name and release date)