bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

album cover ate even if it's giving mid edit, but the tracklist is terrible. idc about streams, Unholy definitely ruins it for me although luckily is the last one so we can just remove it.

still very inconsistent wtf Kimberly what is this. it's giving playlist.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

album cover ate even if it's giving mid edit, but the tracklist is terrible. idc about streams, Unholy definitely ruins it for me although luckily is the last one so we can just remove it.

still very inconsistent wtf Kimberly what is this. it's giving playlist.

Won't matter cause this wont be her debut album anymore in a couple months :oop2:

i love how it's not even out yet and it already has a #1 hit. im expecting 5 more #1 hits from this album. I think itll be castle in the sky, Uh oh, revelations, claws, and alone

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

Rest in peace All She Wants :( I actually love that song

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just popping in here because of some recent leaks that were posted here that have a possibility of being officially released. Please be extremely careful when sharing leaks. Remember that it’s not just Lana’s management who checks up on Lanaboards from time to time, and the last thing I want is for the site to get shut down because of a Kim Petras leak…

I’m no expert on Kim, but there are many users here who are, so if you are unsure, reach out to one of them!! Please just use your best judgment when discussing and/or sharing links to leaks. Thank you friends :wub:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

:toofunny: it feels like a fever dream, this is like the most random tracklist she could've come up with

hoping we'll get to listen to the unbotched version of problematique later this year (or totl 3 at best)

4 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

:toofunny: it feels like a fever dream, this is like the most random tracklist she could've come up with

hoping we'll get to listen to the unbotched version of problematique later this year (or totl 3 at best)

a reliable insider got a lot of things right and also said Problematique is coming later this year so it's definitely coming

6 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Not gonna lie though, the cover looks amazing.

It feels very un-Kim to me for an official cover design, just as IJWAR did

She's not a "serious" artist, she makes cunty and/or basic early 2010s pop songs about anal and partying

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, FkaIl said:

I'm not gonna listen to S*m Sm*th's voice for however long because she's only in the song for 30 seconds

As far as I'm concerned, Feed the Gottwald has 14 tracks

i wish it had 14 gottwald tracks, she'd prolly have 7 #1s if that was the case

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

24 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

It feels very un-Kim to me for an official cover design, just as IJWAR did

She's not a "serious" artist, she makes cunty and/or basic early 2010s pop songs about anal and partying

For me it's kinda giving Clarity, which is probably my favourite Kim era visually. But you're not wrong, it doesn't really fit the sound of the songs that ended up on the album. But honestly, at this point I'm just glad it has a cover, a tracklist, and a release date. I just want her to get it out; knowing Kim she'll retcon it into a mixtape in a few months anyway. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

23UMGIM54377.rgb.jpg

1. Feed The Beast
2. Alone feat. Nicki Minaj
3. King Of Hearts
4. Thousand Pieces
5. Uh Oh
6. Revelations
7. BAIT feat. BANKS
8. Sex Talk
9. Hit It From the Back
10. Claws
11. Minute
12. Coconuts
13. Castle In The Sky
14. brrr
15. Unholy with Sam Smith

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/feed-the-beast/1688323019 

-sex talk PLZ have reworked production…

-coconuts will be removed from my tracklist and I’ll be replacing it with a thousand pieces. 
-the album will end on track 14….

lilkimxchapelle.png

It’s kinda depressing that we went from a solid body of work to what feels like a mish mash of tracks slapped together to form a record… 

Like I adore Kim to bits, but it’s clear that all republic care about are streams and numbers and they’ve cucked her every chance they can get if it means they can push for more streams.

(E.g. scrapping Problematique, teasing Alone for 6 weeks to mixed reception, trying to release Coconuts a month and a half away from its initial tease, slapping on unholy at the end of the FTB track list as a clear attempt to inflate streams.)

She honestly deserves better 

j14CYJi.png