bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Unholy being in the tracklist is really reeking of desperation on Republic's part.

What is even the benefit of that exactly? Like is that track REALLY doing that well, that in a month from now, its going to make a noticeable difference in the album's charting?

14 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

Unholy being in the tracklist is really reeking of desperation on Republic's part.

What is even the benefit of that exactly? Like is that track REALLY doing that well, that in a month from now, its going to make a noticeable difference in the album's charting?

Legit, at this point there’s 0 traction attached to it. It’s crusty, old and taking up a slot for a newer track :crossed:

j14CYJi.png

18 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

major label debut era was a fucking mess im kinda just ready for it to be over so she can ditch pukester and make a new good album

she'll still be working with him and crying transphobia at critics of that decision in 2033

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

50 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

she'll still be working with him and crying transphobia at critics of that decision in 2033

lol if she's still working with luke til 2033 she really will be the greatest pop star of all time

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

i’m not even gonna fake an outrage because we’ve know pretty much the whole tracklist for weeks now

since kim decided to release a playlist instead of an actual album, i’ll be moving the songs around in my library in different albums

that tracklist is pure absolute dog shit :oprah: oh kim i don't know how much more i can root for you baby....

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

2 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

What is even the benefit of that exactly?

higher streams overall. this is really common idk why a lot of you guys are shocked about it lol dua lipa did this as well adding prisoner and un dia on future nostalgia moonlight edition

4 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

higher streams overall. this is really common idk why a lot of you guys are shocked about it lol dua lipa did this as well adding prisoner and un dia on future nostalgia moonlight edition

i deleted prisoner from plastic hearts :eartha:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

FTB is the most obvious slap and dash cash grab of all time like-

Added Unholy to inflate streams, added Coconuts since it was a small tik tok hit 

Kim obviously doesn't give a shit about this record cause it feels like Republic is making all the decisions for the tracklist and everything

But at the end of the day we can just forget about this record and wait for the true debut Problematique to arrive later this year:hooker:

I mean since day one it really felt like Kim wanted to be a ~big mainstream popstar~ and that comes with all the trappings of the record label.

She certainly at the end of the day got what she wanted for better and worse.

The Feed The Beast title and theming makes absolutely no sense for her and I really hope its just me reading too much into the "beast" in the title that Republic isn't trying to surround Kim in more "satanic" controversy like Unholy created just to stir up talk about the album when its becoming exceedingly dangerous to be trans in America right now.

I'm also pretty annoyed by brrr and unholy being the final two tracks because I feel like making the last track a single that everyone has already heard really ruins some of the enjoyment of a new album on release day. You don't really get that album closer feeling if you've already heard the final song months and months ago.

5 hours ago, none said:

i wish it had 14 gottwald tracks, she'd prolly have 7 #1s if that was the case

2 hours ago, none said:

lol if she's still working with luke til 2033 she really will be the greatest pop star of all time

Weirdo

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina