bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I wonder if Unholy will be an alt mix or something... the other singles are available on iTunes but Unholy isn't. Or maybe iTunes doesn't recognised it as already released bc it's not Kim's song

41 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i just don’t rlly get the whole theme/concept of the album?

It feels so random lmaooo :thumb: I wonder if her art director is bipolar or something 

I do like the album aesthetic though! And she looks beautiful on the artwork.

ftbcdfinal_grande.png?v=1684811707

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It feels so random lmaooo :thumb: I wonder if her art director is bipolar or something 

I do like the album aesthetic though, she looks beautiful on the artwork

The cover art looks fanmade tbh, especially that font

49 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I do like the album aesthetic though! And she looks beautiful on the artwork.

this is so 2000s in design omg

negAbhB.png

songwriting credits

Feed The Beast - Kim Petras, Mathieu Jomphe Lépine, Trey Campbell & Lukasz Gottwald

Alone - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Sebastiaan Molijn, Eelke Kalberg, Onika Maraj, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

King Of Hearts - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Everett Romano, John Mitchell & Madison Love

Thousand Pieces - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Grahn, Anne Linnet & Max Marti

Uh Oh - Kim Petras, Ian Kirkpatrick & Madison Love Revelations - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph & Vaughn Oliver

BAIT - Kim Petras, Mark Williams, Raul Cubina, Jasper Harris & Jillian Rose Banks

Sex Talk - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

Hit It From The Back - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

Claws - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Everett Romano & Ali Tamposi

Minute - Kim Petras, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Ali Tamposi, Isaiah Tejada & Sarah Faith-Griffiths

Coconuts - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Jennings, Aaron Joseph, Ryan Ogren, Vaughn Oliver, Cedric De Saint Rome & Rocco Valdes

Castle In The Sky - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Jimmy Napes, Sarah Hudson & Clarence Coffee Jr.

brrr - Kim Petras, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Max Grahn, Rami Yacoub & Nick Harwood

Unholy - Sam Smith, Kim Petras, James Napier, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Henry Walter, Blake Slatkin & Omer Fedi

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, problematique said:

Feed The Beast 2:30

Alone 3:05

King of Hearts 2:51

Thousand Pieces 2:23

Uh Oh 2:50

Revelations 2:50

BAIT 2:35

Sex Talk 2:35

Hit it from the Back 2:28

Claws 3:13

Minute 3:05

Coconuts 2:48

Castle In The Sky 2:25

Brrr 2:32

Unholy 
2:36

Oh wonderful, another 2 minute songs album.

and Hit It From the Back being cut half a minute? BEECH NO. Not that one.

the only way I'll listen to Unholy is that somehow she gets to sing in the chorus and the first verse is a new Kim verse. Otherwise, kicking it off the album the minute is released :true: 

she literally had Deeper, Confession, Born Again, Je T'adore and Your Time to Cry right there, yet she chose Unholy and Coconuts :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, itscharlibabyy said:

alone 2.0 is SO much better than the original:makeup: lemme listening 

this should've been the original 

It's definitely an improvement from the original!!

Still missing the euphoric post-chorus break I was hoping for since I heard the first teaser but yeah, I'm keeping this one. I'm putting 2.0 in the album instead of og :true: was highkey hoping for a 2.0 extended but I'll take what I can I guess

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's definitely an improvement from the original!!

Still missing the euphoric post-chorus break I was hoping for since I heard the first teaser but yeah, I'm keeping this one. I'm putting 2.0 in the album instead of og :true: was highkey hoping for a 2.0 extended but I'll take what I can I guess

what the f is alone 2.0?? Its the remix?

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

what the f is alone 2.0?? Its the remix?

kim teased a new mix of alone on tik tok. apparently dropping soon. it's more dance-y and has the same vibe that the chorus has in the entire song. i wouldn't really call it a remix cuz it's what the original should've been 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir