bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

3 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

That album was RUSHED, ain't no way she was waiting 8 months for the vinyls to be produced :lmao:

nobody should have to wait that long to put their album out tbh, fuck the vinyl collecting culture

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

hit it from the back being 30 seconds shorter? :rip: we will be keeping the demo i fear

Praying the only difference is that the intro of the demo is just cut down (when she first opens w the chorus) and it starts w the first verse instead. 

lilkimxchapelle.png

4 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Praying the only difference is that the intro of the demo is just cut down (when she first opens w the chorus) and it starts w the first verse instead. 

hell no, the "HIT IT FROM THE--back in my room" transition is iconic

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

The problem with Coconuts its that she's old enough to be on this album. Coconuts was already released and its a Problematique era song period. HIFTB, Sex Talk and Revelations are certified bops and better + they're unreleased so its okay we can have them in this album. It kinda makes justice for Problematique in a way. I may be crazy but are there any Candy session songs in FTB?

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

The problem with Coconuts its that she's old enough to be on this album. Coconuts was already released and its a Problematique era song period. HIFTB, Sex Talk and Revelations are certified bops and better + they're unreleased so its okay we can have them in this album. It kinda makes justice for Problematique in a way. I may be crazy but are there any Candy session songs in FTB?

No, there are no Candy tracks in the new album :cryney2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

i just don’t rlly get the whole theme/concept of the album?

what beast are we feeding? dr luke?

Kim is the beast, she wants us to feed her :ma:

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

the way coconuts was on drag race all stars this weekend and is having another resurgence

coconuts is gonna happen i promise u it's just a matter of time

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

7 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

That album was RUSHED, ain't no way she was waiting 8 months for the vinyls to be produced :lmao:

80 other artists ain't got a problem dropping an album and the vinyl coming a decade later. I don't see why it'd matter.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

80 other artists ain't got a problem dropping an album and the vinyl coming a decade later. I don't see why it'd matter.

difference is would anyone actually want to own this on vinyl? :toofunny:

she should save the funds and invest in problematique vinyl if she still wants to get that out after this. 

giphy.gif

i guess Alone 2.0 is kind of better but why does it not have a dance break post-chorus? i feel like it would just make the song so complete and make the mellow chorus make SOME kind of sense

listening to the rest of the remixes now and praying one of them does it

12 minutes ago, In The Dark said:

i guess Alone 2.0 is kind of better but why does it not have a dance break post-chorus? i feel like it would just make the song so complete and make the mellow chorus make SOME kind of sense

listening to the rest of the remixes now and praying one of them does it

Exactly like the entire song is just build ups

i was listening to the radio at work today and alone came on! i took out my headphones and was getting ready to listen n dance n then i realized it was better off alone!!!😡😡 i felt so sick to my stomach...how could they play that dried up old song and not kim's remix??? like wtf? they play blue by baby rexha every hour!!!!!!!!!!🤬

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

1 minute ago, none said:

i was listening to the radio at work today and alone came on! i took out my headphones and was getting ready to listen n dance n then i realized it was better off alone!!!😡😡 i felt so sick to my stomach...how could they play that dried up old song and not kim's remix??? like wtf? they play blue by baby rexha every hour!!!!!!!!!!🤬

At this point u outed urself as a troll :thumb:

there’s no way on earth someone with common sense can disrespect that genius piece of a song… to praise the travesty Kim has done :toofloppy: