bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

15 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

At this point u outed urself as a troll :thumb:

there’s no way on earth someone with common sense can disrespect that genius piece of a song… to praise the travesty Kim has done :toofloppy:

i like im good (blue) honestly i just dont understand why they play that one and not kims. like why play alice deejay when u can play kim and nicki?? they do it with baby rexha and david guetta even tho the original is better. just makes me angry i feel like the world is against her

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

People wanting an Alone remix cause the verses were too mild and uneventful and her dropping an equally uneventful 2.0 version bsdjfh Is she trolling? The buildup at the end leading into nothing makes me think she’s trolling lol there’s no way… Love the DallasK remix tho it gives me that buzz that I’ve been wanting from this song! That Soundcloud remix those 2 guys did ate all these remixes up tho lmao

qfrWuBl.png

yup I really wanted the build up to lead to a big post-chorus but oh well :bebe: 

at least I can say I do enjoy the 2.0 version much more than the original.

Here's a 2.0 solo version in case someone wants it

and also a solo version slightly mixing both og and 2.0, i lowkey liked how it blended lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

yup I really wanted the build up to lead to a big post-chorus but oh well :bebe: 

and also a solo version slightly mixing both og and 2.0, i lowkey liked how it blended lol

Woah this is amazing

25 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Was Alone solo ever released officially? I have the 1.0 version solo and it sounds amazing. Thnks for sharing this

9 hours ago, sweetener said:

songwriting credits

Feed The Beast - Kim Petras, Mathieu Jomphe Lépine, Trey Campbell & Lukasz Gottwald

Alone - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Sebastiaan Molijn, Eelke Kalberg, Onika Maraj, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

King Of Hearts - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Everett Romano, John Mitchell & Madison Love

Thousand Pieces - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Grahn, Anne Linnet & Max Marti

Uh Oh - Kim Petras, Ian Kirkpatrick & Madison Love Revelations - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph & Vaughn Oliver

BAIT - Kim Petras, Mark Williams, Raul Cubina, Jasper Harris & Jillian Rose Banks

Sex Talk - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

Hit It From The Back - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Joseph, Vaughn Oliver, Ryan Ogren & Rocco Valdes

Claws - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Everett Romano & Ali Tamposi

Minute - Kim Petras, Stefan Johnson, Jordan K. Johnson, Michael Pollack, Jacob Kasher Hindlin, Ali Tamposi, Isaiah Tejada & Sarah Faith-Griffiths

Coconuts - Kim Petras, Lukasz Gottwald, Aaron Jennings, Aaron Joseph, Ryan Ogren, Vaughn Oliver, Cedric De Saint Rome & Rocco Valdes

Castle In The Sky - Kim Petras, Henry Walter, Jimmy Napes, Sarah Hudson & Clarence Coffee Jr.

brrr - Kim Petras, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Max Grahn, Rami Yacoub & Nick Harwood

Unholy - Sam Smith, Kim Petras, James Napier, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Henry Walter, Blake Slatkin & Omer Fedi

why is ester dean not credited on hiftb?:rip:

26 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Woah this is amazing

20 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Was Alone solo ever released officially? I have the 1.0 version solo and it sounds amazing. Thnks for sharing this

thank you both so much! glad you liked them <3

iirc no solo version has officially been released, i guess the edits come from the extended

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

thank you both so much! glad you liked them <3

iirc no solo version has officially been released, i guess the edits come from the extended

it makes sense since the a capella is also released they probably removed Nicki’s voice from intro and her verse

52 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

this is exactly what i needed thanks

may i ask what software you used for this? the transitions are sooo smooth

14 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

this is exactly what i needed thanks

may i ask what software you used for this? the transitions are sooo smooth

my pleasure, glad you liked them! :heart: i used Adobe Audition

5 hours ago, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

:toofloppy: Here before the deluxe tracks are announced like this: 

16. If Jesus Was A Rockstar
17. Future Starts Now
18. Thousand Pieces (German Version

Even better one :excited:

16. Future Starts Now

17. Malibu

18. Reminds Me

19. Thousand Pieces (German)

20. If Jesus Was A Rockstar

21. Running Up That Hill

4 hours ago, sweetener said:

difference is would anyone actually want to own this on vinyl? :toofunny:

she should save the funds and invest in problematique vinyl if she still wants to get that out after this. 

I can't speak for others, but if it's an artist that I like and want to support, I enjoy purchasing the physical media, even if it is 'mid' content wise.

CD's are great to have a lossless audio master of - rip it to FLAC/ALAC and it's as good a quality as we're gonna get (barring a 48khz or higher studio leak), but vinyls highlight the art and packaging and bring something else to the experience that I personally enjoy. There's something about tangibly interacting with the material; art decorates space, music decorates time, and having the cover sit on the pedestal while the record spins accomplishes both.

4 hours ago, none said:

i was listening to the radio at work today and alone came on! i took out my headphones and was getting ready to listen n dance n then i realized it was better off alone!!!😡😡 i felt so sick to my stomach...how could they play that dried up old song and not kim's remix??? like wtf? they play blue by baby rexha every hour!!!!!!!!!!🤬

I've heard rumors that COVID is causing prion diseases - Sis I'm begging you to schedule a checkup with your Dr.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

14 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Since FTB is listed as a Compilation on apple music, does this confirm its (secretly) a mixtape?

only if it's unsuccessful lol

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

01. Thousand Pieces

02. Brrr

03. Feed The Beast

04. Uh Oh

05. Bait

06. Claws

07. King Of Hearts

08. Alone

09. Revelations

10. Castle In The Sky