bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

DallasK remix taking the spot on the actual album. Someone better leak Try again in the highest quality possible on release day so I can edit this record and make it CUNT! Goodbye Coconuts and Unholy! :nails:

lilkimxchapelle.png

12 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Can someone make a HIFTB edit ft Ester Dean :xgiggle: just for fun

A lesbian breakup anthem about how Kim gave Ester the opportunity to hit it from the back before she broke her heart, but she didn't take it :xcry:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Just now, FkaIl said:

A lesbian breakup anthem about how Kim gave Ester the opportunity to hit it from the back before she broke her heart, but she didn't take it :xcry:

Hit It From The Back (ft. Ester Dean) lesbian breakup anthem yes we need:beyonce:

49 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Feed The Beast and Uh Oh are some of her best material to date idc idc:nails: 

your probably one of those twitter stans that say Slut Pop is her best project of all time:nails:

TURN OFF THE LIGHT VOL3 this october, Problematique this december. we are eating very good kim very good:ma:

also if its true that the Republic deal absorbed ERA 1, Clarity, Turn Off The Light, then TOTL3 and Problematique will end the deal since it will fulfill the contract by hitting 6 albums

1 hour ago, AzzyCxndy said:

TURN OFF THE LIGHT VOL3 this october, Problematique this december. we are eating very good kim very good:ma:

also if its true that the Republic deal absorbed ERA 1, Clarity, Turn Off The Light, then TOTL3 and Problematique will end the deal since it will fulfill the contract by hitting 6 albums

sorry but I truly do not believe Problématique or even Turn Off the Light, Vol. 3 will be released. Watch Feed the Beast drop on June and then her get dropped and moving onto some other project while those two albums go shelved.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I personally think Problematique and Turn Off The Light will be released, a highly trustworthy insider who got everything right about FTB hinted that Problematique will be released so I will take that and TOTL3 is highly demanded and most popular project she has ever done so no way she would shelve it

Just now, Veinsineon said:

How are they “albums” if they’re “mixtapes” :prettyhurts: she’s gonna be in contract limbo like the good sis RAYE until 2030

Sometimes labels consider them as albums sooo