bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

8 minutes ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

fsn is one my fave kim songs ever, idk why y'all hate it :toofunny:

yeah, honestly it's my favourite out of the string of singles from Reminds Me to Alone. Now THAT is a fun pop song. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Can someone pleaseeee fully leak minute or king of hearts?! i’m so excited to hear what the sound of these are like. Also wanted to know if anyone has leaks about dashboard being released because i love the snippet so fucking much

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Feed the Beast releases in less than a month. Pls leak Keep It or the rest of the Candy album instead :flutter: 

Do we have any other keep it snippets instead of that one with the logic pro screen recording? I want to hear her vocals 

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Do we have any other keep it snippets instead of that one with the logic pro screen recording? I want to hear her vocals 

Idk :heidi: I think it also has been said the song was never exported or something but I think it has to exist somewhere. Hopefully it leaks :pray2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Idk :heidi: I think it also has been said the song was never exported or something but I think it has to exist somewhere. Hopefully it leaks :pray2: 

it smells like lies to me. Its kinda her Taxi moment. The whole session leaked but hoarders are doing what they do best

I mean Treat Me Like A Slut even with no promo is actually one of her most streamed song, so had she actually included it on Problematique with XXX and pushed it as a single I think she could have had a small hit tbh :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I mean Treat Me Like A Slut even with no promo is actually one of her most streamed song, so had she actually included it on Problematique with XXX and pushed it as a single I think she could have had a small hit tbh :true:

shhhhh u cant argue facts with the fake kimmy stans. they're even more delusional than the real stans. slut pop 2 will be here in 260 days

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

7 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

fsn is one my fave kim songs ever, idk why y'all hate it :toofunny:

It was extremely underwhelming especially as the "lead" it was supposed to be for Problematique correct me if I am wrong

I like the production for sure but the lyrics fall flat to me, they're so impersonal and it goes no where for me, lyrically.

All the other one offs before and after FSN were way better.

15 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

It was extremely underwhelming especially as the "lead" it was supposed to be for Problematique correct me if I am wrong

I like the production for sure but the lyrics fall flat to me, they're so impersonal and it goes no where for me, lyrically.

All the other one offs before and after FSN were way better.

FSN was perfectly fine as a lead, it’s an upbeat track that has uplifting lyrics that also had a lot of radio play potential. (If it was promoted or pushed for radio at all). What else would you have preferred as a lead from the alleged track list?

j14CYJi.png

If you listen to Sweet Spot it’s almost like you’re listening to C*ndy.

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

FSN was perfectly fine as a lead, it’s an upbeat track that has uplifting lyrics that also had a lot of radio play potential. (If it was promoted or pushed for radio at all). What else would you have preferred as a lead from the alleged track list?

The Proper lead single would’ve been Born Again, ASW, or Keep It :true:

going from Malibu to Cocounts to Born Again to Problematique would’ve made perfect sense and wouldn’t have made the fact Coconuts getting album treatment so weird

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If you listen to Sweet Spot it’s almost like you’re listening to C*ndy.

The Proper lead single would’ve been Born Again, ASW, or Keep It :true:

going from Malibu to Cocounts to Born Again to Problematique would’ve made perfect sense and wouldn’t have made the fact Coconuts getting album treatment so weird

The lead single should have been All She Wants, 2nd single Hit It From The Back, 3rd Single Revelations