bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If you listen to Sweet Spot it’s almost like you’re listening to C*ndy.

The Proper lead single would’ve been Born Again, ASW, or Keep It :true:

going from Malibu to Cocounts to Born Again to Problematique would’ve made perfect sense and wouldn’t have made the fact Coconuts getting album treatment so weird

Born Again? Definitely not. All She Wants still would have been a better second single closer to the album drop imo. FSN still has the best lead single status IMO, upbeat, radio friendly and gave a good taste of the album sonically. I love Born Again, but it wouldn’t have been a single at all in my eyes. 

NGL, I’m still mad Problematique got scrapped. It was a solid, cohesive record. 
:(

j14CYJi.png

FTB is gonna flop badly :idkher: so why not someone just leak more candy scraps

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

8 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

hopefully the rumors are true that it is dropping later this year! :excited:

9 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Born Again? Definitely not. All She Wants still would have been a better second single closer to the album drop imo. FSN still has the best lead single status IMO, upbeat, radio friendly and gave a good taste of the album sonically. I love Born Again, but it wouldn’t have been a single at all in my eyes. 

:(

born again might be the best song shes ever made...still cant decide between that and problematiqué

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

When you just realized Clarity was just a sampler mixtape… and all the songs are to show her range of sounds. Personal Hell clearly TOTL, Got My Number =  Problematique, Icy = Feed The Beast, Do Me = Slut Pop, Sweet Spot = Candy, Another One = Era 1,

her mind

22 minutes ago, none said:

SKIP FEED THE BEAST, DELETE CANDY, SCRAP PROBLEMATIQUE, ERASE TOTL 3, WE WANT SLUT POP 2 OR NOTHING AT ALL!!!

i pray that you are joking everyday

Totally changing the tracklist for this.

1 FEED THE BEAST
2 ALONE
3 KING OF HEARTS
4 THOUSAND PIECES
5 UH OH
6 BAIT
7 CLAWS
8 MINUTE
9 CASTLE IN THE SKY
10 BRRR
11 IF JESUS WAS A ROCKSTAR
12 SHUT UP, SCREAM, DON'T STOP, LEAVE
13 RUNNING UP THAT HILL

Leaving problématique where it should be.

6 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Oh god, apparently Free To Be a scrapped meghan trainor collab will be on the deluxe of FTB:bebe:

No shade but every alleged leak/tracklist/etc you’ve posted have been proven wrong. Whoever you’re getting this info from is fucking w you :awkney:

lilkimxchapelle.png

6 hours ago, Dua Lipa said:

No shade but every alleged leak/tracklist/etc you’ve posted have been proven wrong. Whoever you’re getting this info from is fucking w you :awkney:

just wait for the deluxe 

20 hours ago, none said:

SKIP FEED THE BEAST, DELETE CANDY, SCRAP PROBLEMATIQUE, ERASE TOTL 3, WE WANT SLUT POP 2 OR NOTHING AT ALL!!!

ur lack of taste amazes me everytime! :thumb3:

first preaching Alone was going to get a #1 spot and now saying Slut Pop (aka her worst work to date) deserved a second part :lmao:

19 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

Oh god, apparently Free To Be a scrapped meghan trainor collab will be on the deluxe of FTB:bebe:

this title is giving Feed The Beast (Simlish Version)