bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

This has been such a messy rollout I haven't even had time to process the fact they pumped out IJWAR as the lead, completely abandoned any promotional efforts, then left off the album entirely and for some reason included Brr... :rip: let alone the fact she recorded multiple scrapped albums, the "singles" leading up to this release have been a mess.

- FSN released as lead, eventually scrapped. Made little noise but well enough liked.

- Coconuts released as second single. Created buzz but ultimately mishandled with no proper video. Now technically the first single from the album?

- HIFTB teased as third single, never comes out. Relegated to album track.

- IJWAR released as new lead, seemingly indicating no prior singles would make the album (including Coconuts), later scrapped probably due to lukewarm reception

- Brr released as "second" single from the album for... some reason. Her team seemed to have lost the plot here because there was literally no reason for it to come out.

- Alone released as the the third "lead" single (despite two prior released songs making the tracklist)  and the only of the "leads" to be included. Lots of pre-release buzz for what ultimately was a lazy, phoned in waste of hype. Alone 2.0 released due to fan demand and pushed by her as the "fix"... still didn't fix the issues. Luckily the DallasK remix did the job but it has not been promoted at all and it's release has been almost completely ignored.

This girl needs to just push reset. It's honestly really sad.

There’s atleast 4-5 ideas of albums spread out between releases from the last couple years... Disco with Candy… House with Prob…. The darker stuff with FTB… The bedroom rapper stuff from Clarity… the tropical pop from coconuts era… even IJWAR feels very “Clarity” adjacent

When I’m in the place and the rave goes (Uh)
When I’m in the place and the bass goes (Uh)
Can I get you undone done-done? (Uh)
When I’m in the place and rave go (Uh)
I know that you want some, want some (Uh)
In Orlando and in London (Uh)
You gon' feel it when you wake up (Uh)

You gon' wake up in your make up 

:xgiggle:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

10 minutes ago, tearmeopen said:

When I’m in the place and the rave goes (Uh)
When I’m in the place and the bass goes (Uh)
Can I get you undone done-done? (Uh)
When I’m in the place and rave go (Uh)
I know that you want some, want some (Uh)
In Orlando and in London (Uh)
You gon' feel it when you wake up (Uh)

You gon' wake up in your make up 

Everything I drop is a banger-(love the delusion in the line)
Every time I hop out the Phantom
Must have been the place, baby let’s go
When they turn their heads they go “Uh oh”

25 minutes ago, AzzyCxndy said:

I want King Of Hearts & Minute demos to leakkkk their my most anticipated tracks

i havent heard either of those. where can i listen to them? my most anticipated is castle in the sky i really think its gonna be a hit prolly go #1 but then again what won't

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 minutes ago, none said:

i havent heard either of those. where can i listen to them? my most anticipated is castle in the sky i really think its gonna be a hit prolly go #1 but then again what won't

girlie whatever drugs you are on, pass them over