bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Spoiler

i really dont appreciate kim liking that drag of kesha no offense but some offense was taken indeedΒ :sideeye:

Β 

π•­π–†π–‡π–ž, π–™π–šπ–—π–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–˜ π–‰π–”π–œπ–“ /Β π•Ώπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–’π–Š, π–†π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š π–π–Šπ–—π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–˜π–™π–†π–ž?

hot take but - i feel like unholy somehow fits the theme of FTB?? like she's clearly going for darker euro inspired stuff (despite the tracks being all over the place) but she could honestly replace coconuts with unholy and the album would flow really well, arguably better than if she kept coconuts on it

1 hour ago, cyanide kisses said:

hot take but - i feel like unholy somehow fits the theme of FTB?? like she's clearly going for darker euro inspired stuff (despite the tracks being all over the place) but she could honestly replace coconuts with unholy and the album would flow really well, arguably better than if she kept coconuts on it

i actually do think Unholy fits sonically - I just despise the melody and the only part I actually enjoy is Kim's verseΒ :bebe:Β but Coconuts is definitely the outlier, i cannot imagine them having a reason to include it (other than streams) because a song about her titties with a tropical sound does not fit in the new 'aesthetic' they went for with the darker beats and the medieval imagery :eartha:Β not even with the otherΒ ProblΓ©matiqueΒ songs being included, or Alone.

i just hope the new versions of HIFTB, Revelations and Sex Talk actually fit better than Coconuts, cause otherwise it will be a major loss.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 hours ago, tearmeopen said:
Β  Hide contents

i really dont appreciate kim liking that drag of kesha no offense but some offense was taken indeedΒ :sideeye:

Β 

Spoiler

she hasn’t released music good enough recently to be acting like thisΒ :pls:

Β 

im so hooked on castle in the sky i just dont understand how yall begged for that trance eurotrash for alone n dont see it staring u in the face with castle in the sky. itll be her best song off of the album im positive. its way better than hometown too. i think its the best song ive ever heard but ill wait for the official b4 i say 4 sure

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

2 hours ago, none said:

im so hooked on castle in the sky i just dont understand how yall begged for that trance eurotrash for alone n dont see it staring u in the face with castle in the sky. itll be her best song off of the album im positive. its way better than hometown too. i think its the best song ive ever heard but ill wait for the official b4 i say 4 sure

die

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

i actually do think Unholy fits sonically - I just despise the melody and the only part I actually enjoy is Kim's verseΒ :bebe:Β but Coconuts is definitely the outlier, i cannot imagine them having a reason to include it (other than streams) because a song about her titties with a tropical sound does not fit in the new 'aesthetic' they went for with the darker beats and the medieval imagery :eartha:Β not even with the otherΒ ProblΓ©matiqueΒ songs being included, or Alone.

i just hope the new versions of HIFTB, Revelations and Sex Talk actually fit better than Coconuts, cause otherwise it will be a major loss.

HIFTB is the same she just shortened it, revelations is the same, sex talk is the same:oprah2:

17 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:
Β  Reveal hidden contents

she hasn’t released music good enough recently to be actaling like thisΒ :pls:

Β 

Spoiler

alone has twice as many streams as the entirety of 🀒 order lol

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Not you misunderstanding the original comment and outing yourself as a nasty individual omg

im a dr. luke stan and i have no shame admitting it. if people r gonna come here and shit on kim i will always defend her. same with lourdiz or any other person being bullied by her fanbase

i-hate-you-i-know.gif