bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, none said:

im a dr. luke stan

mentally ill  :awkney2:

i knew something was up with you with all that slutpop2 & ftb going 1# on charts delusion

i fear that you weren't lying

3 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

mentally ill  :awkney2:

i knew something was up with you with all that slutpop2 & ftb going 1# on charts delusion

i fear that you weren't lying

ofc i wasnt lying it shouldnt be that big of a surprise that a real kim stan shows up in the kim thread. i honestly consider u the only other real stan here all the rest r chorli flopcx fans

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

6 hours ago, none said:

im a dr. luke stan and i have no shame admitting it. if people r gonna come here and shit on kim i will always defend her. same with lourdiz or any other person being bullied by her fanbase

Spoiler

I genuinely can't tell if you're a troll, but if you aren't, I hope you seriously step back and consider what you've been writing and what you're contributing to. Even if you're a troll, posts aren't funny, this post especially isn't funny, and you mocking a victim of SA is not only concerning, but just gross. Kim deserves the criticism for working with Luke, just like every other artist who does, and it's not just Kesha's word v Luke. She's had plenty of support and other artists speak about how bad of a person he is.

Do I think it means people need to automatically boycott Kim? No. Do I think she gets more flack than other artists? Yes, but at the end of the day she DOES deserve the criticism. (I also think she gets more flack because she's much more noticeable and her fanbase/demographic is statistically more likely to have victims of SA who would feel much more outwardly against her working with Luke than some SoundCloud rapper with college frat boy fans.)

i’m probably one of the biggest trolls here but let’s keep things clear and real.

if someone can take something you “troll” about seriously and it affects others, than it’s irresponsible and not worth it. I will troll about putting an 15 inch dildo up my @ss to relate to There Will Be Blood but that’s obviously not the same as joking about valid criticism of working with an alleged sexual abuser 

3 hours ago, Bubblez said:
  Hide contents

I genuinely can't tell if you're a troll, but if you aren't, I hope you seriously step back and consider what you've been writing and what you're contributing to. Even if you're a troll, posts aren't funny, this post especially isn't funny, and you mocking a victim of SA is not only concerning, but just gross. Kim deserves the criticism for working with Luke, just like every other artist who does, and it's not just Kesha's word v Luke. She's had plenty of support and other artists speak about how bad of a person he is.

Do I think it means people need to automatically boycott Kim? No. Do I think she gets more flack than other artists? Yes, but at the end of the day she DOES deserve the criticism. (I also think she gets more flack because she's much more noticeable and her fanbase/demographic is statistically more likely to have victims of SA who would feel much more outwardly against her working with Luke than some SoundCloud rapper with college frat boy fans.)

Spoiler

if u want to talk to be about that u can dm me. i didn't mean to upset u but i disagree with basically everything u say

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

3 hours ago, Bubblez said:

(I also think she gets more flack because she's much more noticeable and her fanbase/demographic is statistically more likely to have victims of SA who would feel much more outwardly against her working with Luke than some SoundCloud rapper with college frat boy fans.)

Not to mention the fact that someone like Doja Cat has an alibi of being tied in an unfortunate contract & having credits stolen, whereas Kim Petras is known to have chosen working with Dr. Luke after #FreeKesha was already a thing, he produces 98% of her music, she's inferred that she doesn't believe Kesha, and she re-frames the criticism as bigoted hate anytime she's confronted head-on :deadbanana:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Kim is fucking annoying and this is not bullying, this is holding her accountable and any other artists who are associating w this literal s*xual abuser

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The more and more I listen to the leaks, the more and more I'm actually looking forward to the drop. I still prefer Problematique, but I think some of these "new" songs are actually really good.

Well, I had no idea she was working with Dr. Luke... :biblio:  I'm personally not going to listen to this album... Or anything she releases... Alexa play Gag Order by Kesha ❤️

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

Spoiler

On 6/3/2023 at 12:07 PM, none said:

im a dr. luke stan and i have no shame admitting it. if people r gonna come here and shit on kim i will always defend her. same with lourdiz or any other person being bullied by her fanbase

My grandmother told/taught me a lesson that there's two kinds of attention, and two kinds of people.

There's good attention, and there's bad attention. An immature and insecure person can't tell the difference, and craves both. A smart and well matured person can tell the difference, and wants for neither. I'd suggest really thinking on that yourself, you know?

As for Kim - I think most of the people in this thread want the best for her, because there's a lot of really positive things her success would prove/show/bring, and if one person can open doors, that means more can fit through them later. However, if someone's success comes at the cost of enriching other people's wallets, especially when those other people have a history of poor ethics and a cloud of abusive behavior around them, is it worth it?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, cj1995 said:

Well, I had no idea she was working with Dr. Luke... :biblio:  I'm personally not going to listen to this album... Or anything she releases... Alexa play Gag Order by Kesha ❤️

Have you been asleep for the last 6 years?

BzhmW.png

14 hours ago, Bubblez said:

The more and more I listen to the leaks, the more and more I'm actually looking forward to the drop. I still prefer Problematique, but I think some of these "new" songs are actually really good.

are there any new leaks?