bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Spoiler

i saw someone on twitter say kim is better than cathy... and i'm sorry but if you think that i'll pray for youย :smile4:

ย 

๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž, ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ /ย ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š, ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–ž?

6 hours ago, tearmeopen said:
ย  Hide contents

i saw someone on twitter say kim is better than cathy... and i'm sorry but if you think that i'll pray for youย :smile4:

ย 

kim would be the same level as cathy if she released amazing albums like she used to did with TOTL, ERA 1, Clarity, and even her scrapped albums Problematique & Candy

we dont want shit pop and feed the flop

kimmy needs to release a buzz single asap cause this album is so dry of news cause we already know everything and knowing that almost the entire album is bad ruins hype.

she should release uhoh, revelations, hiftb, or the title track as a buzz.

10 hours ago, AzzyCxndy said:

kimmy needs to release a buzz single asap cause this album is so dry of news cause we already know everything and knowing that almost the entire album is bad ruins hype.

she should release uhoh, revelations, hiftb, or the title track as a buzz.

When she drops an EP next week with all four of these and it makes no noiseย 

Spoiler

nothing can save her career if we're being serious cause she'll fizzle out of fame in a couple years the dr luke dick riding will wear outย :sideeye: love ha tho

ย 

๐•ญ๐–†๐–‡๐–ž, ๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“ /ย ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š, ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–ž?

On 6/5/2023 at 7:33 PM, Veinsineon said:

Can someone send me candy? I need it for a project for schoolย :xgiggle:

Spoiler

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ad/13/05A61F18-09D9-4D41-8359-DEE30B501839/candy%20leaked%20cover%20art.zip

ย 

ย 

34 minutes ago, aballard327 said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ad/13/05A61F18-09D9-4D41-8359-DEE30B501839/candy%20leaked%20cover%20art.zip

ย 

ย 

Thatโ€™s so nice of you.ย 
ย 

Spoiler

To gaslight meโ€ฆ. Ouuuuuuโ€ฆCount your F days!!!ย :peace2:

ย 

4 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

2 weeks away from release and the hype is dying outโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅฒ Where is the promo / hype?ย 

even the artist & label don't give a fuck about this album

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

2 weeks away from release and the hype is dying outโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅฒ Where is the promo / hype?ย 

ย 

cause no one cares about floptras they're tuning into "out of time" tonight at midnightย :oic2:

ย 

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:
Spoiler

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, FkaIl said:
Spoiler

even the artist & label don't give a fuck about this album

ย 

ย 

3 hours ago, tearmeopen said:
Spoiler

ย 

cause no one cares about floptras they're tuning into "out of time" tonight at midnightย :oic2:

ย 

ย 

she's busy making guest appearances for a literal princess that she just released a song with. u fake fans r so annoying

FyJDNWTWAAYb3Jl?format=jpg&name=large

ย 

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

Weโ€™ve heard too much of the album. Twinks will be in here days after talking about how it aged like milk. Weโ€™re fine to wait, and theyโ€™ve fixed the numbers already by adding Unholy.ย