bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

wait so if the Problématique recycled reworked tracks are essentially the same, I'm keeping them in their original project, which leaves me with this:

1. Feed the Beast
  2. Alone
  3. King of Hearts
  4. Thousand Pieces
  5. Uh Oh
  6. Bait (feat. BANKS)
  7. brrr
  8. Claws
  9. Minute
  10. Castle in the Sky

:ohno:

I'll just stack IJWAR as a bonus or something

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Well...  :blush3: I really like the Alone (DallasK Remix) I know what I said before but... The song is great. Heard it on the radio, didn't know it was her. I may be becoming a fan. :oic::oopna::creepna3: 

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

2 hours ago, cj1995 said:

Well...  :blush3: I really like the Alone (DallasK Remix) I know what I said before but... The song is great. Heard it on the radio, didn't know it was her. I may be becoming a fan. :oic::oopna::creepna3: 

she has a lot of gems. Its worth to hunt them

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

she has a lot of gems. Its worth to hunt them

I heard Claws (the demo I believe) and I'm in love! I can't wait to hear the final version on the album. Okay yes... I am fan now lol :beyonce:

tumblr_lqljl9sXae1qdm9llo1_r2_500.gif

I don't know about yall but FTB the song is the most boring thing she ever (will release) released. I dont know what kind of beat she will lace that song with but the structure and title is horrid. That being said Bait and Uh Oh are coming for our wigs

13 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I don't know about yall but FTB the song is the most boring thing she ever (will release) released. I dont know what kind of beat she will lace that song with but the structure and title is horrid. That being said Bait and Uh Oh are coming for our wigs

I’m TIRED of the FTB slander. She has been teasing at the disco queen Olivia Newton John Pilates instructor dungeon mother vision since CLARITY.

f4646ee7ae01c67d6c31d74705b440d8.jpg

Feed The Beast is a lifestyle. It’s a way of life. You know as soon as it comes on you want to give that man a lap dance. The new demo is not only elevated, but the new pitch in which the hook is sung, rocket blasted the song off to the year 3000. Feed The Beast is what happens when TOTL and Candy have a love child. The dark disco debutant. The people will understand one day. It’s one of her best songs PERIOD. Definitely not album OPENER material…. But a solid second track, and certainly the best choice to hold the entire project together. UGH. Sorry. So happy I (a FTB Stan) won so hard with this era. Uh Oh is her best song and FTB is going to make its way up there when the time comes. Maybe I’m ahead of my time. They mocked Jesus because he spoke the truth….

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m TIRED of the FTB slander. She has been teasing at the disco queen Olivia Newton John Pilates instructor dungeon mother vision since CLARITY.

f4646ee7ae01c67d6c31d74705b440d8.jpg

Feed The Beast is a lifestyle. It’s a way of life. You know as soon as it comes on you want to give that man a lap dance. The new demo is not only elevated, but the new pitch in which the hook is sung, rocket blasted the song off to the year 3000. Feed The Beast is what happens when TOTL and Candy have a love child. The dark disco debutant. The people will understand one day. It’s one of her best songs PERIOD. Definitely not album OPENER material…. But a solid second track, and certainly the best choice to hold the entire project together. UGH. Sorry. So happy I (a FTB Stan) won so hard with this era. Uh Oh is her best song and FTB is going to make its way up there when the time comes. Maybe I’m ahead of my time. They mocked Jesus because he spoke the truth….

i’m an atheist so maybe that’s why i think it sounds like sh!t :true:

This new Claws demo leak that's closer to the final sounds so good but I think I'm gonna end up preferring the other demo over the final version. Judging by the uhoh snippet she posted and live performance I think the same will be true for uhoh bsdfhj. The demos just hit so hard. I'm not really feeling the drop in the final version of uhoh. Still excited for the final versions tho.

qfrWuBl.png