bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I want to stan her but I can't get over the fact that she's Dr Luke's protege and managed by Larry Rudolph

tmp_nXOuFq_b7a612d3b17891e4_tumblr_omxgf

RIGHT anyone who stans her is a rape apologist smh it’s not like Dr. Luke wasn’t involved in a highly publicized rape case that she wasn’t aware of...

I discovered a few weeks ago :defeated:  she's pop perfection, Slow It Down is literally one of the best pop songs of the year + her story is so interesting, would've never said she was transgender

P.S: on what songs did she work with Dr.Luke ?

giphy.gif

I started to listen to her, the only song i know is I Want It All.

What other songs do you recommend me to listen? She has an EP or an album?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

RIGHT anyone who stans her is a rape apologist smh it’s not like Dr. Luke wasn’t involved in a highly publicized rape case that she wasn’t aware of...

wendy19.png

Yes a song produced by a rapist is immaculate

yeah. i guess it is. wendy19.png

I Don't Want It At All is one of the best electropop songs ever WTF. It's literally perfect

spill the tea     demilip.gif

the only thing she's said about dr rat is that he's been good to her and she has yet to show any support for him but once she does im ready to jump off her stanwagon

Having him as main producer = main profiter from her music is enough support. Financial support. Justice for Kesha!

Having him as main producer = main profiter from her music is enough support. Financial support. Justice for Kesha!

I'm pretty sure he produced one song for her (that didn't even chart) you really need to relax. A magazine improperly labeled her his protege

But if you're really going to get into this Dr. Luke thing, him and Max Martin worked side by side for years, and even together on Ke$ha's work so you cant tell me he didn't know what was happening, yet here you are, with an Ariana Grande avatar, someone who's last album was made with the very man who enabled Dr. Luke.

I'm pretty sure he produced one song for her (that didn't even chart) you really need to relax. A magazine improperly labeled her his protege

But if you're really going to get into this Dr. Luke thing, him and Max Martin worked side by side for years, and even together on Ke$ha's work so you cant tell me he didn't know what was happening, yet here you are, with an Ariana Grande avatar, someone who's last album was made with the very man who enabled Dr. Luke.

The lengths you go to defend a rape apologist. I’m disgusted.

The lengths you go to defend a rape apologist. I’m disgusted.

I'm not defending a rape apologist. I'm saying I personally don't feel an upcoming singer's entire career doesn't deserve to be destroyed because she had one song produced with Dr. Luke and I'm telling you that if you genuinely believe that it does, then you need to hold people like Max Martin, Ammo, and all the other people who worked closely with him and enabled to those same standards

I don't feel taking an instrumental makes her a rape apologist, however you apparently do. I do feel deliberately ignoring and not speaking up about Dr. Luke's sexual abuse does make a rape apologist, however I guess because its inconvenient for you, you don't feel that they deserve the same treatment because they work with people you like.