bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Ok so I just listened to her stuff and I love it and then I found out that ALL of it was produced by Dr Luke, I thought it was only IDWIAA. What is this girl doing?

tumblr_p21wkabPbU1uk8y5po1_250.gif

she's just doing what she can to make $$$ lol it's not like she has enough influence to turn down a major producer like Luke. He's probably manipulating her too--she's super young... hopefully she gets the opportunity to work with more ethical producers in the future

she's just doing what she can to make $$$ lol it's not like she has enough influence to turn down a major producer like Luke. He's probably manipulating her too--she's super young... hopefully she gets the opportunity to work with more ethical producers in the future

I mean she's not THAT young, she's 25. But yeah I hope that enough people give her shit about it + the increasing platform she has lets her work with other people. Apparently Luke wasn't involved with Faded and thats been the most recent single so hopefully she's distancing herself.

Ok so I just listened to her stuff and I love it and then I found out that ALL of it was produced by Dr Luke, I thought it was only IDWIAA. What is this girl doing?

tumblr_p21wkabPbU1uk8y5po1_250.gif

I told you sis

I told you sis

You did I'm sorry I was opening under the impression that she had only worked with him on one song. I still don't think she deserves to have her career thrown away, but she needs to cut the bullshit and let him go, I'm sure other producers would take her.

someone mentioned that Faded had no Dr. Luke on production- if thats the case, does anyone think its solo Cirkut?? Totally sounds like his stuff and he did some production on IDWIAA

Genuis is saying it is produced by him now (it didn't used to) so idk

have y'all seen Heart To Break and if you have can you show me where she's at? 

...also is it PEE-TRISS or PET-TRUSS

Ditto on this, I know it's out there but it seems to be wiped from existence.

te deseo, cariño