bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

does anyone have a link to a masterpost or to the unreleased archive that was posted here? it had alien, break the a.c., etc., but since dbree has died, it's not available anymore and i've been looking for them everywhere

help us out

i totally understand the feeling of wanting a complete album all at once instead of just 1 song a week, but its probably a smart strategy and it allows us to savor each bop and really let it sink in. i think to now that streaming is the thing, it allows for different release strategies esp for artists who arent as well established. would b nice if she does compile her different era’s of singles into a cd/vinyl for the diehard fans tho. be interesting to see how it goes.

i totally understand the feeling of wanting a complete album all at once instead of just 1 song a week, but its probably a smart strategy and it allows us to savor each bop and really let it sink in. i think to now that streaming is the thing, it allows for different release strategies esp for artists who arent as well established. would b nice if she does compile her different era’s of singles into a cd/vinyl for the diehard fans tho. be interesting to see how it goes.

100% agree with that

the snippet is giving me big juice wrld vibes...and I'm very much here for our hip hop emo girlie !

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Seriously... Where it at?

:crossed:

is it out?

No one has it yet I am sure that person was just praising the snippet.

But at least we will get it in a few hours.

loving the new songs but could she give us an album title or tracklist? i don't mind the entire album coming out one by one i just want all these in one album in my itunes lol