bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Ok but whoever designed the singles cover art this era should be fired solely because of this

WPNCgyl.png

it's so fucking annoying. i went thru and fixed them all myself because of it

Am I the only one that doesn't like ANY of the new singles? Got My Number is catchy, but it's still not my favorite. I much prefer her older songs. I really don't think she'll ever be able to top Turn Off The Light.

death grips is online !

Am I the only one that doesn't like ANY of the new singles? Got My Number is catchy, but it's still not my favorite. I much prefer her older songs. I really don't think she'll ever be able to top Turn Off The Light.

she said shed always do pop bangers but she wants to explore her sound as an artist as shes allowed to do.

I think the new singles are as consistent as the old ones, she's just experimenting more. And Turn Off The Light 2 is coming so secure your wig sis  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Got My Number> AIDIC >Blow It All> Sweet Spot=Broken

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ok but whoever designed the singles cover art this era should be fired solely because of this

WPNCgyl.png

OMG THIS!!!!

It bothers me so much

please share  :defeated: i dont have the skillz

I really relate to "All I Do Is Cry." Not used to relating to break up songs, but I feel this one :( It sucks to know that someone who gave you a lot love could leave you hurting. It's definitely a wake up call that people do lie about promising a future, it's a cruel thing to do.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

i think she just really gets what makes pop so good particularly with the sad songs of this era, i love how shes digging into these big strong emotions, and embracing the melodrama of it all. and like lately all i think about is guys and how i'll never find love so Lol couldn't have come at a better time. relate-able queen.

I like the the new song, but IMO only Sweet Spot matches the greatness of her earlier work. Heart To Break, Hillside Boys, Turn off The Lights, Close Your Eyes, Slow It Down are just on another level.

Blow It All is so catchy & fun. That second verse.. one of her best!!! It’s got a great hook, amazing vocals, AND it’s such a bop!!! Love the cyber robot wooo ahhh @ the end of the song too. :flutter:

All I Do Is Cry & Blow It All are similar with the guitar melody - I love them both. IMO they’re like siblings on the album. Kim better give us a proper tracklist for this one - we never got the tracklist for Era 1 right ?

14417469274.gif

Broken ≥ Sweet Spot I fucking love Kim Minogue! > the others; the singles are all nothing short of amazing, but these two are just on a different level for me. 

Please share! <3 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

All I Do Is Cry > Blow It All > Got My Number >Broken > Sweet Spot

And thats the tea♡

I personally don't see what you guys like about Blow It All so much, the song sounds super bland to me :rip: one of my least favorites from her

Blow It All serves the verses perfectly. I love to sing them and they flow so fucking well with her voice let alone the chorus which is catchy (she snapped the whole song imo).

When this part came in I knew I loved this girl:

Party live, yeah, we going worldwide (woah, woah)