bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Holy fuck she looks like Tove Lo with dark hair!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

This album is such a bop! My top fives are Clarity, Icy, Broken, All I Do Is Cry, and Personal Hell.

Mine would be Do Me, Sweet Spot, Personal Hell, Broken, and Icy (!), but I don't even know in which order. However, the whole album is an absolute pop masterpiece, and I love that unlike Era 1 (*cough* Homework *cough*), this one actually has zero skips. I know it's just "basic" pop music, but I still want to say this is my album of the year so far. :flutter: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

A little bit late with this, but... 

unpopular opinion: I didn't really enjoy this album. I really liked the songs that are in my top 5 (got my number, personal hell, all i do is cry, sweet spot and icy) but the rest I just couldn't get into, fsr. Do Me and Broken are alright, but I prefer the other songs I mentioned much more. Pretty disappointed from this album. I'd give it a 5/10.

This is just my opinion on this album and I still enjoy her music, except for this project! TOTL is still one of my favorite EPS ever! I just did not like this album!

death grips is online !

A little bit late with this, but... 

unpopular opinion: I didn't really enjoy this album. I really liked the songs that are in my top 5 (got my number, personal hell, all i do is cry, sweet spot and icy) but the rest I just couldn't get into, fsr. Do Me and Broken are alright, but I prefer the other songs I mentioned much more. Pretty disappointed from this album. I'd give it a 5/10.

This is just my opinion on this album and I still enjoy her music, except for this project! TOTL is still one of my favorite EPS ever! I just did not like this album!

what was it that you didn't like about the album? just curious

Mine would be Do Me, Sweet Spot, Personal Hell, Broken, and Icy (!), but I don't even know in which order. However, the whole album is an absolute pop masterpiece, and I love that unlike Era 1 (*cough* Homework *cough*), this one actually has zero skips. I know it's just "basic" pop music, but I still want to say this is my album of the year so far. :flutter:

but it's so important to have that type of music, i don't always want to listen to gloomy, deep, life changing records, sometimes i just want something light and fun that i can enjoy in the summer. the thing that i like most about Kim and her music is that it feels effortless and genuine, and that's all i want.

btw my top five would be do me (i listen to it every single day before i go to work), another one, personal hell, clarity, and meet the parents  :)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

but it's so important to have that type of music, i don't always want to listen to gloomy, deep, life changing records, sometimes i just want something light and fun that i can enjoy in the summer. the thing that i like most about Kim and her music is that it feels effortless and genuine, and that's all i want.

Oh I totally agree! I just mentioned it because some people seem to find it hard to bring the same amount of respect to this kind of music as to "serious", "deep", "more sophisticated" music.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

what was it that you didn't like about the album? just curious

Mostly the production, but some of the lyrics I'm not that big a fan of either. For an example on production, I really don't like the autotuned vocals on Meet The Parents or Clarity. I don't think the songs needed the autotune effect. Maybe Clarity would work with the autotune in some spots, but I dunno. I just don't like how it sounds on those songs.

death grips is online !

A concept: Dr Luke lets Kim releases the Miley demo ‘Nightmare’ on Turn off the Lights Vol 2

I hope not cuz that song isn’t even spooky or anything and mileys version is too good