bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Does anyone know the tea behind why Ajayll is refusing to do a Clarity react? I always see people in her replies asking for a Clarity react and she always ignores them, I was hoping a reaction by her would provide a few streams to miss Petras  :ohno:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Does anyone know the tea behind why Ajayll is refusing to do a Clarity react? I always see people in her replies asking for a Clarity react and she always ignores them, I was hoping a reaction by her would provide a few streams to miss Petras  :ohno:

She is a hardcore transphobe. It's been known for years.

She is a hardcore transphobe. It's been known for years.

Oh wow I didn't know that but lowkey assumed because she seems really determined to ignore the Clarity requests at all costs. And ever since she supported Kanye in the whole Kanye/Taylor feud I've been watching her videos less and less, couldn't even finish her III react.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

u9Ltg0Z.jpg

Sorry to bother you, is there any way you could reupload the "fixed" Clarity single cover? I'm finally adding the album to my iTunes library and obviously I want it to look nice and tidy and apparently I forgot to download this one back in June.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif