bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

girl ive literally had like over 30 unreleased kim songs in my google drive since someone posted a masterpost towards the beginning of the thread and every time i try to give it a shot i am so uninterested. are there any good songs besides like pushx3 and bittersweet surrender?

shame on me, i'll be dancing, painkillas, trampoline, dark part of your heart, demolition, break the ac. all the others imo are pretty forgettable but those stand out the most to me

:bitchfight:

Death By 666 is a fucking bop omfg this entire thing is a serve from start to finish. I literally love every track and can't skip any of it

why are people saying the artwork for TOTL was stolen from another trans artist? i cant find any proof they just keep saying it on her instagram :rip:

They showed this last year on tt can't remember which artist now... i think its from a singer from a british boy band

Death By 666 is a fucking bop omfg this entire thing is a serve from start to finish. I literally love every track and can't skip any of it

agreed, it was my least fave at first, but it's such a grower. the outro is so good

OMG why did I never realise sex, sex, sex = 666 ugh fucking ICON

FzytWEW.png

OMG why did I never realise sex, sex, sex = 666 ugh fucking ICON

I think she's actually singing sechs, which means six in german but has a similar pronunciation to sex in english.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

nowadays she almost never talks about/thankse/credits Dr Luke in her interviews and posts so that leads me to think that he just takes credits in her songs because of the deal they have and not because he's in the studio with her, what do y'all think?

giphy.gif

I think she's actually singing sechs, which means six in german but has a similar pronunciation to sex in english.

Yeah, "Sex" (sex) and "sechs" (six) are pronounced the exact same way. Her mind!

nowadays she almost never talks about/thankse/credits Dr Luke in her interviews and posts so that leads me to think that he just takes credits in her songs because of the deal they have and not because he's in the studio with her, what do y'all think?

She definitely still mentioned/tagged him in a post earlier this year, I can't remember if it was when Clarity came out or if it was about one of its singles, perhaps Broken?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Yeah, "Sex" (sex) and "sechs" (six) are pronounced the exact same way. Her mind!

She definitely still mentioned/tagged him in a post earlier this year, I can't remember if it was when Clarity came out or if it was about one of its singles, perhaps Broken?

I mean there is a slight difference in the pronunciation of the consonant 's' since it's more of a soft 's' in Sechs and a sharper one in sex but you wouldn't really hear the difference on a produced track like that

kySyfQZ.jpg

he did production on turn off the light

FzytWEW.png

Can someone explain to me exactly what the deal between them is and how long it is likely to last? Love all kim’s bops so far but want her to work with other producers!

basically kim signed a writing contract with prescription songs (which luke runs) a long time ago and now she releases things through a branch of prescription, he likely just gets credits on the writing & production because thats what the deal was

he did production on turn off the light

honestly, i doubt he produced that much, like, he's famous for taking credits in songs he didn't work on and also, i've never seen him in the studio with her lately, like it's obvious he did production in her first releases and also he add things in 1,2,3DU but i don't think they work together as much as we think and he's most likely to be credited just because of the deal they signed tho

giphy.gif