bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

im gonna say it. Meet the Parents is one of the best songs on Clarity. idc that the lyrics are simple its one of the most fun songs to sing along to and the beat is infectious and the BEAAACHHHH! at the end? her mind! and thats that on that

im gonna say it. Meet the Parents is one of the best songs on Clarity. idc that the lyrics are simple its one of the most fun songs to sing along to and the beat is infectious and the BEAAACHHHH! at the end? her mind! and thats that on that

I could take you to the BEACH,

I could fly you out to PAAAAS,

I could take you to NEW YORK,

but you'll never meet the PAAAANTS!

giphy.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I've heard about her but I haven't heard anything except for There Will Be Blood, any recommendations? Downloading Clarity and TURN OFF THE LIGHT as I'm typing

I've heard about her but I haven't heard anything except for There Will Be Blood, any recommendations? Downloading Clarity and TURN OFF THE LIGHT as I'm typing

I don‘t want it at all and heart to break are must-hears imo. She doesn‘t have THAT much stuff out yet so I guess just go through it all lol her debut-era songs are all pretty good at least imo

Wtf ewww this is seriously getting out of hand...

Did anyone catch the part of that MTV article where they mention she shot a video for There Will Be Blood?

she should have done a whole visual album ...... 

speaking of which TOTL is probably the best pop album of all time??? sometimes i feel individual songs are kind of weak but as a whole it's incredible.. and by this, i mean, sometimes if i listen to just a song with vocals, There Will Be Blood for example, they all follow the exact same structure - chorus, verse, chorus, verse, chorus - and if you listen to the songs individually it felt a bit.. repetitive? i was left wondering where bridges were but like the instrumental breaks make up for that fact i guess

idk i'm rambling and this probably sounds dumb

9ISvyf0.gif

i just recommended Clarity the album to two of my coworkers, and i told them that they were going to love it and they said they would listen tonight and they would give me a review tomorrow. lets hope these locals have taste.

All I Do Is Cry, Personal Hell, Icy, Meet The Parents, Hillside Boys & In The Next Life are her top tier songs for me. They're the catchiest works of art, but all of her shit bangs. You gonna stan realllll quick. 

I made my boyfriend listen to this ALL month with me and he's obsessed with it. We went to a halloween party and he was begging the host of the party to turn their rap off and play all 17 tracks of TOTL  :toofunny: He STANS her so hard now.

His favs are In The Next Life, Demons, Wrong Turn and Massacre. The flavour  :hooker:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

ok so far the girl coworker said she loved Clarity. She said Personal Hell sounds like Britney Spears and Melanie Martinez(??????), and then that Meet the Parents, All I Do Is Cry and Icy were her favs. i asked her if she listened to Do Me and she said no and i was like out of that entire thing the one song you DIDNT listen to was Do Me? and she was like i’ll listen later. so yeah. now im waiting on the guy coworker and he’s straight so this should be interesting. not expecting much more than a “it’s aight” or “its not for me bro”

but hey you never know. Kim’s got power

ok so far the girl coworker said she loved Clarity. She said Personal Hell sounds like Britney Spears and Melanie Martinez(??????), and then that Meet the Parents, All I Do Is Cry and Icy were her favs. i asked her if she listened to Do Me and she said no and i was like out of that entire thing the one song you DIDNT listen to was Do Me? and she was like i’ll listen later. so yeah. now im waiting on the guy coworker and he’s straight so this should be interesting. not expecting much more than a “it’s aight” or “its not for me bro”

but hey you never know. Kim’s got power

so update: the guy said his favorite and the best song was “Clarity.” and he said the runner up was Shinin’ and i mean...im not mad....but i asked if he liked Personal Hell and he said it scared him so. idk. but he said he doesnt like pop too much but he said he was going to do a second listen just for me cuz he wants to digest the album better. moral of the story: its officially known that my coworkers have taste

so update: the guy said his favorite and the best song was “Clarity.” and he said the runner up was Shinin’ and i mean...im not mad....but i asked if he liked Personal Hell and he said it scared him so. idk. but he said he doesnt like pop too much but he said he was going to do a second listen just for me cuz he wants to digest the album better. moral of the story: its officially known that my coworkers have taste

Clarity when Blow It All exists... at least u are helping the str8 having taste lol. I like clarity but the sophie mix is god tier

Clarity when Blow It All exists... at least u are helping the str8 having taste lol. I like clarity but the sophie mix is god tier

LITERALLY what i said!!! i was like um did you listen to Blow It All? and he was like idk i mean it probably just didnt catch my attention so i don’t remember it and i was like ugh. but then he told me to listen to some album by Tyler the Creator so then i knew i had to end the convo so i wouldnt have to tell him i would listen to it LOL

Sometimes I remember Homework got an official release over Dark Part of Your Heart.........pure rage

wait ....i’ve never actually listened to DPOYH and i just did right now. WHERE was the CDB/DPOYH double release. would’ve been so excellent. but HW is still kinda pop perfection