bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Denounce him for what, exactly?

For being an abuser and I don’t want to hear “he wasn’t found guilty” there is overwhelming evidence that he has been emotionally and physically abusive to his artists Kesha is not the only one to come out about this

So... you said you're praying that one day she'll denounce Dr Luke 'for being an abuser', so you're implicitly saying you hope he is abusing her just because you want her to denounce him in order to work with other producers?  :deadbanana:

this is a REACH. you are allowed to hope an artist works with a different producer without hoping that said individual is abused wtf

So... you said you're praying that one day she'll denounce Dr Luke 'for being an abuser', so you're implicitly saying you hope he is abusing her just because you want her to denounce him in order to work with other producers?  :deadbanana:

Did you hurt your arm with that reach?

XPo3CNC.jpg

With all due respect, somebody being abused probably doesn't know they're being abused until after the fact

So no, I don't think that's what they're saying.

I think they're saying she probably doesn't quite know the extent of his abuse yet, and that she comes to her senses.

Sorry, that's just what I understood from the member's comment. I mean, he said he "hope she'll denounce dr luke one day - for being an abuser", so I'm assuming that "she'll denounce him because he abused her". Am I wrong? If so, please explain then.

They just meant she should acknowledge he's an abuser to his other artists, not Kim necessarily.

XPo3CNC.jpg

this is a REACH. you are allowed to hope an artist works with a different abuser without hoping that said individual is abused wtf

i just realized i wrote different abuser dfnlksdjfjdlsk different PRODUCER***

So that person has been a member since 2012 and the only time she/he feels compelled to talk on LANAboards is when he wants to diss Dr.Luke? How sad. Give it up. You being a keyboard warrior in here will change nothing. And he was found not guilty by the way.

anyways.... reminds me is boring. i mean, the chorus is catchy and ok but still a forgettable song.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So that person has been a member since 2012 and the only time she/he feels compelled to talk on LANAboards is when he wants to diss Dr.Luke? How sad. Give it up. You being a keyboard warrior in here will change nothing. And he was found not guilty by the way.

What are you on about? @@ScrapOfSassafras who I assume you're talking about joined LanaBoards only in December and they have older posts?

And he was found not guilty by the way.

ok idc how yall feel about the whole situation as a whole but to say that the american justice system is INFALLIBLE is ridiculous and YOU know that. that trial doesnt amount to shit. look into conflict of interest

Song is alright but why did she drown out the high note? That's messed up!

She really clowned us with this part that would be huuge if she didnt fade away the high note. I like the song after all. Clarity era was so perfect for me + theres no skips in that album at all.

I can’t believe there are people trying to call me out about wanting better for Kim? Why are there some people insisting on defending dr luke I don’t get it. Regardless of whether he was found guilty or not is irrelevant because all it takes is a quick search to see how many artists have called him out for being a horrible person

I love Kim and her music and all I was saying is that she doesn’t need him to make more great music. I actually can’t believe there are people trying to defend the Harvey Weinstein of the music industry.

okay I love Kim and her music, but what we're NOT going to do is defend Dr. L*ke just bc we like Kim. (also the new song has to be her worst one. the first I don't like by her)