bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

It's a bop, easily my favourite one out of the songs she's released this year, it just... doesn't really fit with the rest of TOTL, even less so than Everybody Dies IMO? I can't complain though, getting this song completely out of the blue was a wonderful surprise. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

TOTL vol. 3 next Halloween confirmed and possibly a long form video for it that she’s been working on lately according to her IG lives. She’s going live in like a half hour to plehh part till I die live for the first time and she lqqks SICK

6 minutes ago, SOPHIE said:

villain is perfect love it but i literally cant wait for TOTLV3 like it's going to be insane i just can feel it.

Probably but it's 11 months until we get it. :xtina:

I don't like Villain at all :(

I need her to give me more Malibu songs or a sound similar to Clarity (album)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 10/22/2020 at 6:31 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

It's a bop, easily my favourite one out of the songs she's released this year, it just... doesn't really fit with the rest of TOTL, even less so than Everybody Dies IMO? I can't complain though, getting this song completely out of the blue was a wonderful surprise. 

I think last year with Everybody Dies and this year with Party Till I Die, she’s been giving us TOTL3 one piece at a time. I think there are atleast 6 other tracks (interlude or not) that we’ll end up getting at the end of this year to complete the anthology. Hopefully they’re less.... messy?

36 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

I think last year with Everybody Dies and this year with Party Till I Die, she’s been giving us TOTL3 one piece at a time. I think there are atleast 6 other tracks (interlude or not) that we’ll end up getting at the end of this year to complete the anthology. Hopefully they’re less.... messy?

I actually have this theory that Everybody Dies wasn't originally supposed to be on TOTL Vol. 2 and that it was indeed an outtake or a Vol. 3 song they had already finished. I'm not entirely sure if I'm right about this, but I think the reason why they decided to (seemingly spontaneously) release one "big" TOTL instead of just a Vol. 2 EP was simply streaming numbers: the old songs' streaming numbers were meant to give the album a head start, just like the streams of singles always count towards an album once the album is released. However, this is only possible when there's more than 50 % new content, which is why Everybody Dies was added in addition to the eight "regular" tracks. That would explain why it sounds so out of place (I still love it, though). 

I think Party Till I Die, on the other hand, was just released to give the fans something for this year's Halloween. Remember when she said last year that she wasn't gonna make a Vol. 3? I guess she changed her mind after the fans told her how much they love her Halloween stuff, but since it's clearly not finished yet, she gave us that one song to tide us over until next year.  

And yes, I agree, I think it'll be around eight or nine songs in total – hopefully there'll be interludes again, they create this unique and just really fun listening experience. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

56 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I actually have this theory that Everybody Dies wasn't originally supposed to be on TOTL Vol. 2 and that it was indeed an outtake or a Vol. 3 song they had already finished. I'm not entirely sure if I'm right about this, but I think the reason why they decided to (seemingly spontaneously) release one "big" TOTL instead of just a Vol. 2 EP was simply streaming numbers: the old songs' streaming numbers were meant to give the album a head start, just like the streams of singles always count towards an album once the album is released. However, this is only possible when there's more than 50 % new content, which is why Everybody Dies was added in addition to the eight "regular" tracks. That would explain why it sounds so out of place (I still love it, though). 

I think Party Till I Die, on the other hand, was just released to give the fans something for this year's Halloween. Remember when she said last year that she wasn't gonna make a Vol. 3? I guess she changed her mind after the fans told her how much they love her Halloween stuff, but since it's clearly not finished yet, she gave us that one song to tide us over until next year.  

And yes, I agree, I think it'll be around eight or nine songs in total – hopefully there'll be interludes again, they create this unique and just really fun listening experience. 

Hopefully it has more depth than Volume 2.... tbh it’s a snoozefest and the lyrics are boring. Tell Me It’s A Nightmare singlehandedly outsells