bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

its my second favorite of this era, broken holding the #1 spot, this one is great tho, anyone that said it was bad needs to listen to it in HQ. its just a bummer all of her songs are so good, what would it take to get them on the radio?? how does that stuff work???

its my second favorite of this era, broken holding the #1 spot, this one is great tho, anyone that said it was bad needs to listen to it in HQ. its just a bummer all of her songs are so good, what would it take to get them on the radio?? how does that stuff work???

Dr Puke needs to pay some radio stations to play them and im talking big money + some twitter stans can help by @ the radio stations. If the song gets good reception from the gp then they will be promoting the artist and the old/following songs if they are of course radio friendly and its maximum 3:30 min each

I thought it was being released tonight ?!!?? WHERE IS IT????? I’d just HATE to hear it right now... especially would hate a pico link in my messages.... that would be the WORST........

Its out in my country now and its 00:24 am which means day 23rd she made a mistake looool

What do think about line where she refers to herself as “living dead?” I personally think it’s a reference to the Marina song since she just gave that interview where she said Electra Heart was one of her fav albums ever.

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Heart to break got a small radio push AFAIK, although I don't know what it's AI peak was.

Getting radio play is all about industry connections, I mean look at Billie Eilish her single bad guy has been doing absolutely amazing on spotify like in the top 5 since release so she is a big deal and yet, radio really only started to play her like 10 days ago.

This one... this is the best one so far. The lyrics are so so good, the production is simply amazing, love her vocals ugh I love everything about this. Kim once again serving a mix of 00's pop with a current twist. And the way she SERVES the music, the raw emotion, the outro is breathtaking. It's been ages since a song touched me like this. I'm just

giphy.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

All I Do Is Cry is INCREDIBLE but I’m very sad it’s missing a woo ahhh... :$

I always look forward for the woo ahhh but this one is so good as it is I don't even mind it missing. I actually didn't even notice there wasn't a woo ahhh until I saw your comment lmao  :ohno:

I've been listening the song on repeat and my only complaint is that it could use another five seconds or so of fade out because it ends super abruptly, but it's still a perfect song for me.

All I Do Is Cry > Got My Number > Sweet Spot > Broken > Blow It All

I'd rank them like this, but the only one I don't really like thaaaaaaat much is Blow It All, the other ones are amazing and I love them a lot  :bop:

I feel like this is a unpopular opinion but I think sweet spot is the best of these newer singles and broken is the worst

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel like this is a unpopular opinion but I think sweet spot is the best of these newer singles and broken is the worst

you're not unpopular on the first one but def on the second one

broken is amazing

you're not unpopular on the first one but def on the second one

broken is amazing

it's a good song but I don't see anything too special about it

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m