bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

slow it down seems like the best song to have sex to

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Broken 

Blow It All

Got Your Number

Sweet Spot

All I Do Is Cry

My current ranking. AIDIC is last just cause i've listened to it the least tbh I love them all

could you please pm me those?

OMG THIS!!!!

It bothers me so much

please share  :defeated: i dont have the skillz

Broken ≥ Sweet Spot I fucking love Kim Minogue! > the others; the singles are all nothing short of amazing, but these two are just on a different level for me. 

Please share! <3 

Based them off of the Broken cover since it was the first one

https://imgur.com/a/dlBKLZt

I don't think I ended up posting the gift I made for Kim when she was in Australia in March! :)

zgrRf9i.jpg

7dIZTYW.jpg

KP2L3D1.jpg

k5O0ILM.jpg

It took me about a months work, designing the jacket and I also stoned it by hand!

I was lucky enough to meet her and gift it to her personally! She got really excited and insisted we take photos with her wearing it together in my custom tee I made for myself! She's a total angel :flutter:

LFPKR19.jpg

7Qs0w0Q.jpg

mmHHs6y.jpg

2VwEAOv.jpg

j14CYJi.png

I don't think I ended up posting the gift I made for Kim when she was in Australia in March! :)

zgrRf9i.jpg

7dIZTYW.jpg

KP2L3D1.jpg

k5O0ILM.jpg

It took me about a months work, designing the jacket and I also stoned it by hand!

I was lucky enough to meet her and gift it to her personally! She got really excited and insisted we take photos with her wearing it together in my custom tee I made for myself! She's a total angel :flutter:

LFPKR19.jpg

7Qs0w0Q.jpg

mmHHs6y.jpg

2VwEAOv.jpg

I absolutely adore this, thank you for sharing. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

zgrRf9i.jpg

7dIZTYW.jpg

KP2L3D1.jpg

k5O0ILM.jpg

LFPKR19.jpg

7Qs0w0Q.jpg

mmHHs6y.jpg

2VwEAOv.jpg

That's a really cool jacket, and you both look amazing  :gclap: congrats!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

zgrRf9i.jpg

7dIZTYW.jpg

KP2L3D1.jpg

k5O0ILM.jpg

LFPKR19.jpg

7Qs0w0Q.jpg

mmHHs6y.jpg

2VwEAOv.jpg

this is the cutest shit omg!!

super cute apparel too!

zgrRf9i.jpg

7dIZTYW.jpg

KP2L3D1.jpg

k5O0ILM.jpg

LFPKR19.jpg

7Qs0w0Q.jpg

mmHHs6y.jpg

2VwEAOv.jpg

It's so cool you had a good interaction and that shirt looks amazing, it's great to read she had a positive reaction to it.

The Atlanta show finally sold out so I think every single show on the US leg is now sold out. I can't wait, her and Ariana in the same week I'm gonna cry

BzhmW.png