bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

She's going on tour with Troye Sivan and his fans are PISSED about it. tbh I don't see this going well for her at all, I hope they don't boo her or anything but... Her involvement with Dr. Luke is really going to bring her down

Omg literally who cares lmao people are doing the most, just don't watch the support act Jesus Christ

FzytWEW.png

She's going on tour with Troye Sivan and his fans are PISSED about it.

He has fans? :toofunny: :rip:

Like I don’t get it.. we have Sam Smith, who can actually sing. Why are we rewarding mediocrity yet again?

Anyway, Kim just featured on Lil’ Aaron’s song ANYMORE, from his new EP out today!! It’s cute!

14417469274.gif

his stans are DRAGGING the tour on twitter "i'm not getting tickets idc"

yeah & tbh I'm concerned for her lmao like his fans are NOT going to be welcoming at all...

I just think it's really annoying that a bunch of twitter gays are calling her a rape apologist for the semantics in a single sentence in an interview that implied she was siding with Dr. Luke, despite English not even being her first language............

Also a trans writer for Pitchfork wrote a really great piece around Kim and her hesitation to fully embrace the trans icon label. I think it's a really thoughtful examination of the double standard she is held to when it comes to claiming her identity and how we need to allow queer artists to make mistakes and grow much when the general public gives problematic heterosexual pass after pass. 

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/what-does-it-mean-to-be-an-apolitical-trans-pop-star-kim-petras/

Twitter gays don't really give a shit about Kesha's wellbeing. They just like picking sides as an excuse to bash other women & to stir drama in stan wars.... Why is Kim even being attacked when all of Kesha’s claims and appeals have been thrown out of court.  :(

d2z2Mep.png

Twitter gays don't really give a shit about Kesha's wellbeing. They just like picking sides as an excuse to bash other women & to stir drama in stan wars.... Why is Kim even being attacked when all of Kesha’s claims and appeals have been thrown out of court.  :(

you snapped leak Cant Do better