bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Clarity's honestly a great album but I hope this trap x pop thing doesnt like, become a thing thing. All her trap heavy songs have almost nothing interesting going on w the instrumentals imo. My fave Clarity songs are Icy, Sweet Spot, Personal Hell, Do Me and Another One, which are basically all the non trap heavy songs (minus Shinin' which is probs her worst song ever)

qfrWuBl.png

to say she has “zero” stage presence is a stretch... ya’ll are so negative on here lmaooo. she def has stage presence! she is actually singing and with some of the notes she sings she can’t go too crazy the whole time (i think that would require a lot of breath control idk and maybe she’s not comfortable, who knows). i think she’s doing just fine! could she improve? sure. but she’s doing just fine imo. 

She has...zero stage presence? I’ve seen her live twice and both times she was a bit flat but I was just like oh maybe she’s just tired or whatever but I’ve watched numerous performances of her online now and she’s kinda bland and robotic, she like... skips and sticks a leg out and then changes to the other leg, walks across the stage and hunches over to let out a belt and then it’s back to the legs again

i think i get what you mean, though i haven't had the opportunity to see her live yet, so i don't want to criticise her too much on her stage presence. but from the videos i've seen i got the impression that she doesn't always move really well on stage, it could be smoother imo, but maybe as her career grows she'll become more relaxed on stage.

but the singing... ahhh. she always sounds soo good, she really puts the effort into it (unlike some other singers lately  :creep: )

don't know if this was already posted but this is apparently the song that comes out soon (this friday?)

https://youtu.be/EythgvtLmtA

i really love this song! i feel like it’s not going to be part of the new album tho? cause she said in a recent interview that her new era is going to be a “departure” from clarity and that she’s going to be doing something different and “reminds me” sounds like a clarity bonus track or outtake? either way, i’m so excited!!!

Clarity re-release with Reminds Me and Push Push Push. :flutter:

but push push push... doesn't fit... in

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever