bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

so I guess a bunch of her instrumentals leaked and I'm so happy

I hope she does a studio cover of Stars Are Blind. The cover she did is so good ugh

no shade to Paris (I fucking love her) but SAB sounds way better in an acoustic setting

negAbhB.png

so I guess a bunch of her instrumentals leaked and I'm so happy

no shade to Paris (I fucking love her) but SAB sounds way better in an acoustic setting

The Era 1 instrumentals that we've had for awhile or?

BzhmW.png

The Era 1 instrumentals that we've had for awhile or?

idk what you guys have or don't, I'm a KP fan not a stan so idk

I'm just happy I found Hillside Boys instrumental

negAbhB.png

I really thought she couldn't top Reminds Me as her worst song but apparently she's releasing Malibu  :biblio: what is she doing...

LMAO. this is actually funny

Meet The Parents, Shinnin', All I Do Is Cry, REMINDS ME, Homework and a buuunch of other songs are literally so much worse than Malibu.......

And Malibu in itself sounds stellar already

the structure sounds a bit weird when listening and the way verse 1 and 2 are exactly the same (???) it’s cute though

ok yeah the lyrics are just not there i mean but i didnt come for the lyrics! its a straight bop and i think its gonna be the anthem of the summer but still yeah not too crazy when it comes to lyrics, very basic

What's the best way to know Kim's work? I tried to listen to some of her songs when everyone was talking of her debut but found them quite boring, but she's so beautiful and her aesthetic is so nice that I would like to enjoy her songs.

original.gif

What's the best way to know Kim's work? I tried to listen to some of her songs when everyone was talking of her debut but found them quite boring, but she's so beautiful and her aesthetic is so nice that I would like to enjoy her songs.

try hillside boys, all the time, i don't want it at all and then te rest of the neon/singles era, after that i would listen to turn off the lights and leave clarity+reminds me as the last thing to listen to her

giphy.gif