bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

The song is cute, not as good as the rest of TOTL but still cute. The ending though... I hope she's hinting at a vol. 3 because it sounds like there's more to come after this track :hair:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

56 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

can't tell if this means there won't be a halloween ep dropping this year or if it's hinting to a halloween ep dropping this year but whew it's a bop it sounds like the good clarity songs i love it

I think this is just a leftover/sendoff she wanted us to have while she gears up for 2021 :sluttybunny:

at first i found the placement of Party Till I Die weird but tbh it fits as this upbeat song that plays while the credits are rolling after the corny happy-ish "the final girl survived" ending song that's Everybody Dies

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, veinsineon said:

I think this is just a leftover/sendoff she wanted us to have while she gears up for 2021 :sluttybunny:

Hasn't she been doing it with Reminds Me, Malibu and 105? I want a new album of hers soon :smokes3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: