bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

omg it’s so good. i always loved the long drawn choruses from singles era and this was giving me that. literally obsessed 

also ….is “ah ah” outro sampling something? i swear ive heard that melody before 

i really love miss kim pet rat

but this song is just okay for me! i think it sounds like a textbook pop perfect song...... but i also feel like because of that, there was no risk taken in the slightest?

it just sounds like a bright version of a TOTL track. which is great! i'm into the production, the last 2 minutes are eargasmic.

but it just feels like it samples 100 other pop songs with this chord progression and little hooks

specifically from like 3:02-3:07 when she says "you're more than just anybody" i KNOW that is a sample from something i've heard countless times

but i just can't figure out what it is.

anyway! i think its cute. i like her. i am not crazy for her just yet. i'm sure in the context of the album i'll like it more.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

News from the Twitter Q&A:

She confirmed that one of the song is named Je t'adore, and it's a slutty bop
The whole album is europop influenced (Big win since Clarity's trap songs were a choice)
The visuals are shot (Probably the same photographer than FSN since it was shot the same day two weeks ago)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 minutes ago, Harmonia said:

You're not wrong but legally streaming a Kim Petras album and giving Dr. L*ke money is equally as bad.

So is buying the re-issues of Animal / Cannibal and Warrior. Or streaming those albums, he was also getting a cut from Rainbow as well... ??‍♂️

I don't see why Kim should continually get punished for the actions of a completely different person's actions.

j14CYJi.png

10 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

So is buying the re-issues of Animal / Cannibal and Warrior. Or streaming those albums, he was also getting a cut from Rainbow as well... ??‍♂️

I don't see why Kim should continually get punished for the actions of a completely different person's actions.

people just hate her for um... a "reason" (we all know which one) but then run to stream doja cat :what:

Just now, Honeysuckle said:

people just hate her for um... a "reason" (we all know which one) but then run to stream doja cat :what:

This lmao, just say you hate trans women and call it a day. No need to dance around the reasons for your double standard. :pls:

j14CYJi.png

11 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

This lmao, just say you hate trans women and call it a day. No need to dance around the reasons for your double standard. :pls:

i just wonder where all this energy goes when it comes to all the others who also work with luke, they are the ones giving him grammy nominations, #1 hits and top 10 singles again...

trust me, kim with her little to no commercial impact is not the problem here lol

If you continue to stream Since U Been Gone, Who Knew, Nothing In This World, Girlfriend, I Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold, Circus, Tik Tok, Party In The USA, Take It Off, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, E.T, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Blow, Sleazy, We Are Who We Are, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Good Feeling, You Da One, Where Have You Been, Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Primadonna, Va Va Voom, How To Be A Heartbreaker, Die Young, C'mon, Roar, Wrecking Ball, Birthday, Dark Horse, Timber, Pills N Potions, The Night Is Still Young, Treasure Island, Juicy, Best Friend, Say So, Kiss Me More, Need To Know or You Right but say that streaming a Kim Petras song who barely gets any streams compared to those song is the true problem well... :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Maybe the reason people hate Kim is beacause she openly said Dr Luke is a nice guy and called Kesha a liar (they should hate her even more now that's been revealed he's threatened her since 2006). And the difference is Doja is obligated to work with him because the contracts and shit she signed before the accusations, she never directly worked with him in studio, she shaded him multiple times and never defended him unlike Kim, if she simply rejected to release Dr Luke songs she would have her albums shelved and she wouldn't be able to release anything for years until people forget about her and she's too old to sign to somebody else. Kim knew exactly what she was doing when she defended him and signed to him last year. , she deserves all the backlash and y'all screaming "transphobia" are obviously dumb af. 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

Maybe the reason people hate Kim is beacause she openly said Dr Luke is a nice guy and called Kesha a liar (they should hate her even more now that's been revealed he's threatened her since 2006). And the difference is Doja is obligated to work with him because the contracts and shit she signed before the accusations, she never directly worked with him in studio, she shaded him multiple times and never defended him unlike Kim, if she simply rejected to release Dr Luke songs she would have her albums shelved and she wouldn't be able to release anything for years until people forget about her and she's too old to sign to somebody else. Kim knew exactly what she was doing when she defended him and signed to him last year. , she deserves all the backlash and y'all screaming "transphobia" are obviously dumb af. 

She's allowed to speak from her experience? I'm not excusing her behaviour in calling Kesha a liar, nor do I think Luke is a good person but in the end she's not going to talk shit about the person who's she's signed a contract with? 

But why am I surprised that user Doja Cat came running into the Kim thread to defend Doja lmao. ?

j14CYJi.png

45 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

She's allowed to speak from her experience? I'm not excusing her behaviour in calling Kesha a liar, nor do I think Luke is a good person but in the end she's not going to talk shit about the person who's she's signed a contract with? 

But why am I surprised that user Doja Cat came running into the Kim thread to defend Doja lmao. ?

Ofcourse she is allowed to speak from her experience, but her experience doesn't excuse the experience others have had with him, and she called Kesha a liar before she signed to his label. Kim is obviously a very talented person, her voice is amazing and the songs she makes with Luke are good nobody is denying that, but the backlash she is getting is well deserved and pulling the 'transphobic' card is straight out disgusting. Plus BlackoutZone revealed she recorded a song where she is dissing the people that hate her for working with Luke, at this point you all are staning a vile cunt that works with multiple abusers and is proud of it. Hope you all know that being a part of LGBTQ+ comunity doesn't mean that you are automatically a good person and no matter what you do should be excused.