bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

3 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

can she just give us a halloween or darkpop album. we all know it’s what she thrives at and enjoyed doing and is actually passionate about. 
like every time she tries to do an album run with this this bland version of a katy perry song to appease her label it is so boringgggg the footage of her performing live (except for vma preshow) is so tragically embarrassing for her it was bad. when held next to her tour footage it’s so sad… she’s out here in some tj maxx leggings with a bunch of 30 year old men clacking “yaws kimmyyyy”

jesus christ i just fell off my chair you dragged her for filth 

she's coming to my city on the 14th.... i'll try to go out a lot and keep an eye out for her that weekend, maybe i'll run into her:ohno::ohno:

Spoiler

:flop::flop::flop:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

I’m still checking for Kim, even though I wish she would fight harder for trans rights. Now we have MØ and Charli’s release dates I hope we get Kim’s too… the leaks, the delays, the bad planning… I know she just wants to get this album out. 

i'm bout to switch sides on her, not releasing anything for last halloween was unforgivable, she really broke a perfect tradition and for WHAT? i'd take anything, a single, a music video, fuck, even a thematic photoshoot at that point! she really did us and herself dirty this year... :sadcore: + this current era is being a mess lmao 

47 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

wasn't she performing two new songs?

yeah she’s performing another one but i think coconuts is the 2nd single with all the teasing

unless the other one is a promo single dropping before coconuts does in january, but with this rollout, i doubt it:crai: